HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

What is with Kostitsin

Closed Thread

Old
11-06-2004, 10:24 PM
CH Wizard

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahan
Yeah seriously, I'm already skipping on those "why isn't he playing more!?!?!?" posts. Try to get used to the fact that he won't play more until maybe january, and even there.. Maybe if he was sitting in the stands I'd understand why you'd be posting this all the time.. but just realize that it will stay this way for a at least a few weeks.
Agree , habs fans are generally those who will panic very fastly.Well , He don't has the confidence of the coach yet.Like I said before , IMo He will get it after the All-Star game.

Old
11-06-2004, 10:48 PM
Alexander Ovechkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
Agree , habs fans are generally those who will panic very fastly.Well , He don't has the confidence of the coach yet.Like I said before , IMo He will get it after the All-Star game.
The next season , we can judge Kost !! not now !! give time to him to learn culture , english and N.A hockey style !!

Old
11-06-2004, 10:51 PM
CH Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdow_the_king
The next season , we can judge Kost !! not now !! give time to him to learn culture , english and N.A hockey style !!
Well said ...

Old
11-06-2004, 10:52 PM
Alexander Ovechkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegreatone
Well said ...

Yep

Old
11-07-2004, 09:41 AM
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdow_the_king
Yep
Hehe, agreeing with yourself?

I honestly think that once Hamilton gets things rolling with their defense, (i.e a few games after Komi and Cote will be back), Jarvis will be more likely to start playing Kost more, and even there, not that much because he'll still be weak on the strategic part of the game. But he's learning, that's for sure.

Old
11-07-2004, 09:46 AM
CH Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahan
Hehe, agreeing with yourself?

I honestly think that once Hamilton gets things rolling with their defense, (i.e a few games after Komi and Cote will be back), Jarvis will be more likely to start playing Kost more, and even there, not that much because he'll still be weak on the strategic part of the game. But he's learning, that's for sure.
Yeah like I said one thousand time before Jarvis doesn't want to lose some games ebcause of the mistakes in the defensive zone of Kost.Yeah the bulldogs aren't strong in defensive yet but when Komi will come I think We won't need of any defenceman , He's a TANK period !

Closed Thread