HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

Team Canada camp invitees

Old
08-28-2009, 12:00 PM
Teezax

vCash: 500
could have sworn it was Maguire, either way, it was said, which is great. I'm hoping they are both going to be big players on this team.

Teezax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2009, 02:21 PM
bennysflyers16

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teezax View Post
could have sworn it was Maguire, either way, it was said, which is great. I'm hoping they are both going to be big players on this team.
**** Maguire,

I even PVR'd Sportcenter at 7:00 am this so I would not miss the camp update while in the shower, Lets get some hockey going

bennysflyers16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2009, 02:23 PM
CanadianFlyer88
Knublin' PPs

vCash: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teezax View Post
If it was Mcguire, you have to take it with a grain of salt. Carter and Richards have been two of 'his boys' since their junior days, especially Richards. They can't do anything wrong in his eyes.

CanadianFlyer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-28-2009, 03:31 PM
Ex Storm
Dig out your soul...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianFlyer88 View Post
If it was Mcguire, you have to take it with a grain of salt. Carter and Richards have been two of 'his boys' since their junior days, especially Richards. They can't do anything wrong in his eyes.
True, but that whole team is Pierre's boy. Anybody who played for the World Juniors is loved eternally by Pierre. If he thought Richards and Carter were better than Crosby and Phaneuf...that's saying something.

Ex Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-29-2009, 12:33 PM
bennysflyers16

vCash: 50
A buddy , who of course is a Flyer fan was at the scrimmage and said that Richards and Carter def stood out as the best fwds. I am really thinking that Carter will be playing wing on the 3rd line with Richie at center.

bennysflyers16 is offline   Reply With Quote