HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > General Fantasy Talk
General Fantasy Talk Forum for fantasy leagues, mock and all time drafts, and hockey video games.

Old Hockey Card Value

Old
09-04-2009, 06:21 PM
AmartZing

vCash: 500
Old Hockey Card Value

Don't know where to post this, but i just found some of my old Hockey CArd (like Gretzky season 1981...) and i want to have an idea of what they worth. Do you know a place online where i can found the value of those card.

Back in the time, i know the becket was the book to see those price, but were in 2009 so i guess i can find it online

thanks

AmartZing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-04-2009, 07:26 PM
Vagrant
The Czech Condor

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Vagrant
The prices in card magazines like Beckett is unreliable as it usually does not represent the actual sale prices for the cards. Your best bet is to search ebay for completed listings of similar cards to determine their value. "Book Value", which is what Beckett will give you, represents about 50% of the sale price in vintage cards depending upon the condition of the cards. Even a slightly bent corner will decrease the value of the card exponentially.

Vagrant is offline   Reply With Quote