HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Besides crosby daniel ryder looks good for draft.

Closed Thread

Old
11-10-2004, 10:00 PM
qwert

vCash: 500
Besides crosby daniel ryder looks good for draft.

If we dont get crosby, we could try and get daniel ryder, he looks like a great prospect.

Old
11-10-2004, 10:05 PM
not quite yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert
If we dont get crosby, we could try and get daniel ryder, he looks like a great prospect.
...because he is from Newfoundland?...just like every other player you think highly of...

Old
11-10-2004, 10:25 PM
mortello2k4

Sure he looks good....but I'm not fond of having 2 brothers into the same team....could create some problems and I would prefer keeping Mickael and get a good player in the draft....

But from an outsider's point of view, sure he seems good....and I'd take him shortly after Crosby (meaning that he would be in my top 5 pick) but I sure as hell didn't see/nor heard about any other prospect than those 2....so I may be wayyyyyy off on this one hehe

Old
11-10-2004, 11:26 PM
loadie
Official Beer Taster

Quote:
Originally Posted by espion
...because he is from Newfoundland?...just like every other player you think highly of...
Actually, I was hopin' that we could get a few more of the boys from down home on the team. We could also have the rest Frenchmen. Could you imagine the other teams tryin to figure out what the hell we're saying to each other? Jezus, we wouldn't know ourselves. The best thing would be the after game meal, Poutine and Cod Tongues, swallowed down with Laurentide and Blue Star beer. No other team would touch us, all we'd have to do was burp, and they'd pass out. Bring on the Newfoundlanders...and Frenchmen.

Old
11-11-2004, 06:50 AM
Speed Demon

Send a message via MSN to Speed Demon
When I was talking to Sidney Crosby, he said his favorite team was the Montreal Canadians

Old
11-11-2004, 07:01 AM
StanAjax

Quote:
Originally Posted by mortello2k4
but I sure as hell didn't see/nor heard about any other prospect than those 2....

Gilbert Brule........ Doesn't ring a bell ???
He's the consensual n2 pick after Crosby.

Another interesting guy for us that will unfortunately be gone when Bob Gainey speaks is Guillaume Latendresse, a power forward from the Q (it's odd to say this ).

Closed Thread