HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

Question on Defensemen

Old
09-10-2009, 04:49 PM
frickin dannie

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to frickin dannie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordique View Post
I agree. He's a solid young 3rd pairing guy with potential to move up. I don't know at what point he became the forum whipping boy, but imo his 1st year was very solid. 66 games, +7, only 55 pims, nearly 18 minutes a game.
And he's physical, without being dirty, which is awesome... I was really impressed by him as the year went on. Sitting him out is a total waste.

frickin dannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2009, 07:34 AM
bluejacketsfanwpsl

Ok sure.....the top six are a lock with the current roster IMHO: 8, 22, 51, 97, 3, 10.

Then there's Roy, Holden and Clitsome.

I'm still thinking that there's a chance for this Sigalet kid. I've not seen him play. But my memory is that he scored in the A last year and now he's scoring in the first couple days of camp.

...similarly, just reading the stats, I'll be watching Regner, who tore up the Western league last year.

bluejacketsfanwpsl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-15-2009, 07:41 AM
hashmarks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluejacketsfanwpsl View Post
Ok sure.....the top six are a lock with the current roster IMHO: 8, 22, 51, 97, 3, 10.

Then there's Roy, Holden and Clitsome.

I'm still thinking that there's a chance for this Sigalet kid. I've not seen him play. But my memory is that he scored in the A last year and now he's scoring in the first couple days of camp.

...similarly, just reading the stats, I'll be watching Regner, who tore up the Western league last year.
Take Roy straight out of the mix. He is terrible. Holden isn't at camp yet: mono. Sigalet looks really smooth and Clitsome has had a good camp thus far too. It will be interesting to see them in some games.

Regner isn't necessarily a standout in any one skill, but he is just a pretty good all round player.

hashmarks is offline   Reply With Quote