HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

PK must be sent to Hamilton

Old
09-19-2009, 12:23 AM
Kriss E
HFB Partner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
No but how about giving him a couple of more games before deciding to send him down? For some, people already took that decision, the same way that I could say that just after one game, Russell has no business being in this league either. PK deserves more than that and might deserve to go till the end. Then they'll take the appropriate decision even if I think it will mean to send him only because we have already our top 6 that are signed and not because he's not good enough. But Gainey won't trade any of our top 6 to make room for him. Not because he's not good enough. 'Cause give him a nice vet like Hamrlik with him and he'd learn pretty fast.
Personally, I think MaxPac, D'Ago, Weber and PK should all be here pretty much till the last preseason game. Out of those 4, I feel Weber might get sent down the first.
That being said, I'm only basing myself off the first two games. So, we'll have to see how those players performs the next games.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2009, 01:50 AM
kostitsyn1489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
No but how about giving him a couple of more games before deciding to send him down? For some, people already took that decision, the same way that I could say that just after one game, Russell has no business being in this league either. PK deserves more than that and might deserve to go till the end. Then they'll take the appropriate decision even if I think it will mean to send him only because we have already our top 6 that are signed and not because he's not good enough. But Gainey won't trade any of our top 6 to make room for him. Not because he's not good enough. 'Cause give him a nice vet like Hamrlik with him and he'd learn pretty fast.
We are in Montreal, we judge players even before they play... People were like Pac could need some more time in AHL, the guy hadnt even played a damn game. People were saying Maxwell is useless. He hadnt played yet.

Both have played good tonight.

Same thing with Weber, but yea he didnt show that much tonight, love his shot and he's been better D then last year. But our 6 D tonight struggled which surely didnt help him.

There are 5-6 guys that you can't rule out until the last day of the camp basically and as you said it's ridiculous to plan their future before the pre-season start.

kostitsyn1489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-19-2009, 04:19 AM
DaHabMan

no way.......who would have thought that pk would need some seasoning in the ahl

DaHabMan is offline   Reply With Quote