HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

New DoPP

Old
09-25-2009, 09:20 AM
HFNHL Commish

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to HFNHL Commish
New DoPP

In light of Claudio's recent resignation, Sean Keogh has been selected to serve as the new HFNHL Director of Player Personnel. He will be assisted in this endeavor by the very capable hands of Tony Kapfenberger. Contact information for the DoPP's office remains unchanged.

Both Sean's and Tony's tenures as GMs in the HFNHL have been distinguished ones, and I greatly look forward to working with them in an administrative capacity. Please join me in congratulating them!

HFNHL Commish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 09:35 AM
Brock
HFB Partner

Definitely great to have two very capable guys doing it.

Just for those who aren't sure what the DoPP does in our league, he is the one who reviews and confirms trades. As Matt said, the email for this ([email protected]), has not changed. Just means someone else will be reviewing it now.

Brock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 10:58 AM
MatthewFlames

Send a message via AIM to MatthewFlames Send a message via MSN to MatthewFlames Send a message via Yahoo to MatthewFlames Send a message via Skype™ to MatthewFlames
Congratulations guys.. and thank you for stepping up to help and keep the hfnhl the best league there is!

MatthewFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 11:01 AM
Hossa

Thanks for the introduction Matt and the support Brock. I figure it's about time I help the league out with some work. I'm not sure there's anybody else in this league who has been around as long without ever stepping up and doing some admin work, so it's certainly about time.

In terms of how the DoPP office is going to work, Tony and I are both going to have full time access to the DoPP e-mail. Approvals on minor trades may come from either of us, but I will be processing major transactions, although Tony will tap in at times when it is required. That being said, for the sake of effectiveness and transparency, ultimate responsibility for the DoPP office falls on me, so if you have any major concerns or want to discuss plans to block all of Brock's trades and ban him from the league for all eternity, I'm your guy for better or worse.

Please use the same e-mail address as before, and also ensure that you use the proper format in your trade submissions, including who it is addressed to, what's in the subject line, and what's in the body of your message. I know from my own experience that mistakes happen, but things get confused if e-mails are sent with mistakes or omissions.

Anyways, that's all I have to say. On with the season.

Last edited by Hossa: 09-25-2009 at 11:26 AM.
Hossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 11:13 AM
Brock
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hossa View Post
IThat being said, for the sake of effectiveness and transparency, ultimate responsibility falls on me for the DoPP office falls on me, so if you have any major concerns or want to discuss plans to block all of Brock's trades, I'm your guy for better or worse.
Computer Error, can not compute.

Good to know that what would appear to be a malfunctioning robot, is in charge of blocking my trades.

Last edited by Brock: 09-25-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Brock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 11:20 AM
Dryden

Send a message via MSN to Dryden Send a message via Skype™ to Dryden
lol!

Dryden is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Hossa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock View Post
Computer Error, can not compute.

Good to know that what would appear to be a malfunctioning robot, is in charge of blocking my trades.
Fixed.

Hossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-25-2009, 11:44 AM
Ohio Jones
Game on...

Thanks boys for stepping up. You can send confirmation on that CBJ 3rd 2012 to CAR for Alex Ovechkin trade any time now.

Ohio Jones is offline   Reply With Quote