HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Couple of players

Old
09-30-2009, 01:15 PM
R S
Renegade Stylings

vCash: 420
Couple of players

Just checking around for updates on a few of my fantasy players...and i have two Hawks i want updates on.

How did Kyle Beach look in the preseason?...is he back in the WHL already though?...(i think he is)

Also, Jack Skille. Any chance he makes the team? I saw him playing against Davos the other day. Should i keep him on my minor league team?

R S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2009, 01:28 PM
Hal Incandenza

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Stylings View Post
Just checking around for updates on a few of my fantasy players...and i have two Hawks i want updates on.

How did Kyle Beach look in the preseason?...is he back in the WHL already though?...(i think he is)

Also, Jack Skille. Any chance he makes the team? I saw him playing against Davos the other day. Should i keep him on my minor league team?
Beach was ok, and he is back in the WHL already. Skille could make the team, but is unlikely to play a big role if he does- with his cap hit it seems most likely he will be in the minors and will be brought up only to fill in for an injury to a higher cap hit player. Without knowing the rules of your league, you may want to keep him in case of this, but if he hasn't made the squad by Hossa's return I doubt you'll ever get much value out of him. I don't expect much out of him ever really, if he improves it will be somewhat of a bonus.

Hal Incandenza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2009, 01:33 PM
R S
Renegade Stylings

vCash: 420
Skille will likely start in my minors. I can call him up later if he makes the team and produces. Just wanted to get the latest on how he is progressing. Thanks alot!

R S is offline   Reply With Quote