HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Need Help NHL 2010 Roster

Old
09-30-2009, 06:43 PM
thedoor81

vCash: 500
Need Help NHL 2010 Roster

Hello All

I have a problem with my NHL 2010 PS3 Roster

I'm sort kind of a roster geek, so I edited every NHL and AHL players to have their attributes and overall as I wanted.

I also created a lot of Juniors players without NHL contract, and Put them in the affialiate team, with a low overall but A lot of potentiel. And just for fun, I created myselff (who is 28) and a couple of my friends and put them in AHL teams, and made them belongs to NHL team. So that I can start a Be A GM Season.

I just really like to play with almost perfect realistic roster, I know about the roster update but I'M always disappointed at their overall and all...

My problem is, when a start the GM Mode, pretty much all the AHL players over 28 that do belong to a NHL club, get cut from the affiliate team and become free agent.

Exemple: Darche, Glumac and Henry for the Bulldogs, also my player too

I have no idea how to fix that

Anyone?

thedoor81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2009, 08:42 PM
habfan1968

vCash: 400
the code in the game automatically moves them to FA if your team is full(23) and their attributes are lower than anyone on your team, at least this is how it seems so because of their age they get moved over so since you created them you can have them with younger ages although it's not perfect it's better than losing them for no reason, edit each players birthdates before you start be a GM mode. I have the game as well but have not started to use it yet.

habfan1968 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 12:52 AM
thedoor81

vCash: 500
Thanks for the Tip, this is what I did with my created players. Unfortunately, its impossible to edit the real player's birthdate.

thedoor81 is offline   Reply With Quote