HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Notices

Manchester Monarchs 2009-10 preview

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-01-2009, 10:01 AM
  #1
Zizou
Dont Mix Your Drinks
 
Zizou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 695
vCash: 500
Manchester Monarchs 2009-10 preview

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...00910_preview/




Zizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 10:07 AM
  #2
Capn Brown
Registered User
 
Capn Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,493
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural View Post

I'm sorry, is it Patrick "Mullen" or Patrick "Muller"? Dammit, Dave!!!

Capn Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 10:12 AM
  #3
Zizou
Dont Mix Your Drinks
 
Zizou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn Brown View Post
I'm sorry, is it Patrick "Mullen" or Patrick "Muller"? Dammit, Dave!!!
One would need to ask his dad, I guess.

Zizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 10:14 AM
  #4
Capn Brown
Registered User
 
Capn Brown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 3,493
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
One would need to ask his dad, I guess.
Joe Mullen or Kirk Muller?

Capn Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 12:00 PM
  #5
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,983
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
Can we sticky a 2009-2010 Manchester Monarchs thread? Also, does anyone know of a link or anything where they broadcast their games. . I would love to start watching them. .

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 12:56 PM
  #6
Zizou
Dont Mix Your Drinks
 
Zizou's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 695
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty Sarkn3ss View Post
Can we sticky a 2009-2010 Manchester Monarchs thread? Also, does anyone know of a link or anything where they broadcast their games. . I would love to start watching them. .
You have to pay something like $9.99 per game and 59.99 for a season. It's on the AHL website somewhere. You can also stream radio most games for free.

Zizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 01:17 PM
  #7
Cutty Sarkn3ss*
I bet u trade me
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Granada Hills, CA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,983
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cutty Sarkn3ss*
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
You have to pay something like $9.99 per game and 59.99 for a season. It's on the AHL website somewhere. You can also stream radio most games for free.
I just checked www.ahllive.com

It's $6.99 for a single game and $149.99 for the entire season including Calder Playoffs. . I really want to follow Hickey, Voynov & Lokti. . . I'm definitely going to stew on this purchase. . . .

Cutty Sarkn3ss* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 01:56 PM
  #8
Johnny Utah
Registered User
 
Johnny Utah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Posts: 6,908
vCash: 500
Also, Clune is not an enforcer, he is a middleweight agitator....

Johnny Utah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 04:17 PM
  #9
Sydor25
LA Kings
 
Sydor25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: North Texas
Country: United States
Posts: 21,828
vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to Sydor25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutty Sarkn3ss View Post
I just checked www.ahllive.com

It's $6.99 for a single game and $149.99 for the entire season including Calder Playoffs. . I really want to follow Hickey, Voynov & Lokti. . . I'm definitely going to stew on this purchase. . . .
Maybe you can get DirecTv to pay for this?

Sydor25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:33 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.