HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Paul Bisonnette claimed by Phoenix

Old
09-30-2009, 07:15 PM
66-29-33

vCash: 500
****! this SUCKS! i was looking forward to seeing him in the regular season with us. The guy years ago wanted off this team because no matter what he could not make the team, so after a talk with Shero he re looked at himself, knowing he was not going to make the Penguins as a defenseman he became a fighter. He completly changed the way he played the game just to make the Penguins, or play in the NHL. THAT is one hell of a guy. He's pretty fun to watch when he's in a fight aswell. I'm glad he will finally make his dream come true and be an NHL regular with Phoenix, the guy deserves it. He will be a fan favourite for sure.

I was looking forward to this line against the Flyers.

Biz-Rupp-Godard

66-29-33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2009, 08:13 PM
CF Punk
Le Magnifique

Welcome to the NHL biz-nasty. You deserve it.

CF Punk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
09-30-2009, 11:36 PM
SomeDude

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66-29-33 View Post
****! this SUCKS! i was looking forward to seeing him in the regular season with us. The guy years ago wanted off this team because no matter what he could not make the team, so after a talk with Shero he re looked at himself, knowing he was not going to make the Penguins as a defenseman he became a fighter. He completly changed the way he played the game just to make the Penguins, or play in the NHL. THAT is one hell of a guy. He's pretty fun to watch when he's in a fight aswell. I'm glad he will finally make his dream come true and be an NHL regular with Phoenix, the guy deserves it. He will be a fan favourite for sure.
Pretty much sums it up. Biz did everything and anything to get a shot at the show and I'm glad he has it now.

SomeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 12:10 AM
vecens24

I mean let's be honest skills wise the guy has no business being in the NHL but he's a great fighter, a great character guy, and Phoenix fans are going to love him. I like this pickup from the Coyotes perspective. Its sad for me to see him go as a Pens fan.

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 12:12 AM
vecens24

Quote:

Biz-Rupp-Godard
A Biz-Rupp-Godard line would have given up a goal before they even would have gotten a chance to drop the gloves. Just so I don't have to see the least skilled line to ever don an NHL uniform I'm almost happy to see Biz go haha. But really I love Biz hope he does well.

vecens24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 06:34 AM
HappyHuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomeDude View Post
He doesn't suck, he's a very good fighter. Sucks to see him go, but if he gets a legit shot then I'm happy for him. He's certainly earned it.
How has he earned it? He's borderline NHL talent. If he was any good they wouldn't of resigned Adams AND went out of their way to get Rupp. A month from now noone in Pittsburgh will even remember his name.

Quote:

Biz-Rupp-Godard
You must not be a Penguin's fan. The only thing this line would do is let Philly score multiple goals.

Last edited by HappyHuman: 10-01-2009 at 07:59 AM.
HappyHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Cliff O Malley

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyHuman View Post
How has he earned it? He's borderline NHL talent. If he was any good they wouldn't of resigned Adams AND went out of their way to get Rupp. A month from now noone in Pittsburgh will even remember his name.

You must not be a Penguin's fan. The only thing this line would do is let Philly score multiple goals.
Yeah because that line would have logged 20 minutes of ice time

Cliff O Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 11:00 AM
HappyHuman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff O Malley View Post
Yeah because that line would have logged 20 minutes of ice time
Ya because I really said that.

Honestly if you can't see that lines as one of the worst lines formed ever then I don't know what to say.

HappyHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 05:01 PM
Gooch

Phoenix, you'll love him. He is a hell of a fighter who has no fear of taking on bigger guys and giving them a real run for their money.

I really liked this guy and wanted to see him stay up with the big pens. I am glad he is getting a real NHL paycheck, he has earned it.

His heart is a hell of a lot bigger than the vast majority of millionaires already on the team and he'll most likely be a very positive influence. Oh and he'll win you fights.

Gooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 10:22 PM
Cliff O Malley

Quote:
Ya because I really said that.

Honestly if you can't see that lines as one of the worst lines formed ever then I don't know what to say.
And if you can't see that he was trying to say that line would keep the Philly punks in check then I don't know what to say.

Cliff O Malley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-01-2009, 11:42 PM
SomeDude

Quote:
The few Pens fans pre-Crosby remember that he almost made the team the year he was drafted as a d-man and after that got passed up in the system. He changed his position and started fighting to make himself useful to an NHL team, and he's coming back from a major injury and doesn't even have full feeling in his thumb. He's earned a shot more then most players.

SomeDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-02-2009, 12:53 PM
metalan2

Quote:

Biz-Rupp-Godard

How the **** could anyone ever look forward to that line hitting the ice? This isn't a movie, its the ****ing NHL.

metalan2 is offline   Reply With Quote