HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Your input on Santorelli please

Old
10-09-2009, 04:24 PM
The old geezer

vCash: 500
Your input on Santorelli please

I've loosely followed Mike Santorelli for years but being that I don't live in the area I have never had the opportunity to see him play live. Therefore I'd like some input from those who have seen him on some of the following:
(i) In the few games he's played at the pro level is he being put in a poistion where he can succeed? i.e is he playing as a top 6 or bottom 6 forward and is he playing at his natural position
(ii) What is his biggest strength and biggest weakness as a pro

Essentially while I'll probably continue to cheer both Santorelli brothers on I'm wondering if it's likely he will ever secure a regular NHL spot or if he may be an AHL star with spot injury duty.

Thank you in advance.

The old geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-09-2009, 05:20 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

vCash: 500
As far as minutes go, he is getting plenty. He's been on the 2nd line with Legwand and Erat for all preseason/regular season. No, he is not playing in his natural position. He's naturally a center and has been moved to wing since the start of camp.

I'll let someone else go in depth about his play. I've only seen him play a couple times.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote