HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Pressure style has Redden in the zone

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
10-14-2009, 01:08 PM
  #26
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope
 
EvilCorporateLawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Country Roads
Country: United States
Posts: 75,166
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyviper87 View Post
I mean I can understand not liking the contract, hell I don't, but the guy has been playing very well and pairing him with Gilroy has worked out beautifully. If he continues playing like this the signing wont be such a problem in my book as he has the potential to play like a 5 million dollar defenseman.
Yeah, I agree. He looks awesome with Gilroy. They have a distinct chemistry and know where each other is all the time, it seems.

Some people just can't look past their biases and accept the fact that Redden has played great so far for us this year. It's really sad, because the guy is trying hard and such.

I remember him taking two HUGE hits against Washington one after the other just to make an outlet pass. So much for him trying to avoid being hit.

__________________
"Of course giving Sather cap space is like giving teenagers whiskey and car keys." - SBOB
"Watching Sather build a team is like watching a blind man with no fingers trying to put together an elaborate puzzle." - Shadowtron
"Used to be only Twinkies and cockroaches could survive a nuke. I'd add Habs to that. I'm convinced the CH stands for Club du Hypocrisy." - Gee Wally
EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 01:14 PM
  #27
HockeyBasedNYC
Registered User
 
HockeyBasedNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Here
Country: United States
Posts: 12,957
vCash: 500
I dont think Redden will ever be worth his contract, but thats not his problem.

Since Torts has took over the team he has played better. The beginning of this season is the best hes played as a Ranger.

Hes in on the play, he is THE best defenseman on the team in knowing when to pinch. He uses his body very effectively to shield off or take a hit from oncoming forwards to make a play. Hes been good in the zone for the most part. The first passes are better. He also is very adept in knowing when to stand up at either line and break up plays in the neutral zone, but it leads to his deficiency below.

I think his biggest shortcoming, and this wont change regardless of the system he plays in is his footspeed recovery. He can get beat outside pretty easily if he's caught off guard with a speedy player coming down the wing. Many defenseman in this league will get beat in that situation, but some recover better than Redden. If thats the only thing you have to deal with then fine. Ill live with it if he continues to stay consistent with all the other positives.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 01:15 PM
  #28
I Pee Blue
Registered User
 
I Pee Blue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 48
vCash: 500
I'm interested to see how he plays after being named a star of the game monday night. Coming out and doing the loop on the ice and being cheered for (finally) will hopefully help out his confidence a lot.

Unlike Roszival, who someone booed for missing a shot during warm-ups before the game...lmao

I Pee Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 01:27 PM
  #29
DutchShamrock
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 5,001
vCash: 500
"Redden hasn't played well in the last few games." 2 goals against in the last two games, 1 was a powerplay goal. Was Redden even out there for either?

Redden and Girardi are benefiting from simplifying their games. They aren't pressing for points, which required them to do alot of things by themselves last season. The points are coming again, but it is more about the system then their efforts, which are still good efforts.

It's taken about 30 or so games for Ranger fans to warm up to and accept the idea that Redden is playing better. I'm hoping that Girardi's smaller contract and homegrown ties help Ranger fans come around on him sooner.

DutchShamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 01:32 PM
  #30
SomebodySaveKreider
Registered User
 
SomebodySaveKreider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Long Island, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 2,527
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus View Post
I personally think he had a terrible game defensively the last few games and is nowhere near the player he was in 2002 or even 2007.

He doesnt like to get hit, and it shows. If he can score goals and chip in every now and then with some offense, fine. But I am not going to try and justify his salary or believe anything other than the fact that his signing was the worst in Rangers history.

There are a handful of teams where Redden would barely crack the top-6. I think the guy stinks and will celebrate the day he leaves this town.
I can tell how many Ranger games you've watched this year just from reading this. Should've known from the Staal post too.

Redden has been taking a BEATING doing dirty work, getting the puck and getting it out of the zone and blocking shots.

And offense? Redden had a goal and two assists last game. He was, imo, hands down the best Ranger on the ice last game.

I'm done complaining about his contract. It can't be changed, it is what it is, but the guy has been fantastic the last few games. He's had maybe one bad period this year, and that was a period in which everyone stunk it up.

SomebodySaveKreider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 01:43 PM
  #31
Trxjw
Retired.
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Land of no calls..
Country: United States
Posts: 16,626
vCash: 500
He's been much better. Sure, I think some of it is attributed to the new system, as well as the conditioning, but I think a lot of it is Redden trying to raise his own stock in the eyes of the fans.

He's spent the better part of the last 3 years getting booed by fans in two different cities after being labeled as a #1 d-man for years. I think he's tired of it, as he should be. You can see it in the way he handles himself on the ice, and off the ice in interviews. He wants to shut people up.

His slow speed backing up was exposed after the lockout when the clutch and grab era died off. I said that quite a few times last year. He's playing competent hockey on both sides of the puck, and contract aside, that's really all you can ask from the guy after last season's struggles.

Trxjw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 01:43 PM
  #32
pwoz
Registered User
 
pwoz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Posts: 2,534
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayAreaRanger View Post
I can tell how many Ranger games you've watched this year just from reading this. Should've known from the Staal post too.

Redden has been taking a BEATING doing dirty work, getting the puck and getting it out of the zone and blocking shots.

And offense? Redden had a goal and two assists last game. He was, imo, hands down the best Ranger on the ice last game.

I'm done complaining about his contract. It can't be changed, it is what it is, but the guy has been fantastic the last few games. He's had maybe one bad period this year, and that was a period in which everyone stunk it up.
I just hope Redden continues his fine play. Rozsival is still the problem. That $5m cap hit stands in the way of key UFA/RFA next year.

pwoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 02:14 PM
  #33
Inferno
HFB Partner
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 20,258
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyBasedNYC View Post
I dont think Redden will ever be worth his contract, but thats not his problem.

Since Torts has took over the team he has played better. The beginning of this season is the best hes played as a Ranger.

Hes in on the play, he is THE best defenseman on the team in knowing when to pinch. He uses his body very effectively to shield off or take a hit from oncoming forwards to make a play. Hes been good in the zone for the most part. The first passes are better. He also is very adept in knowing when to stand up at either line and break up plays in the neutral zone, but it leads to his deficiency below.

I think his biggest shortcoming, and this wont change regardless of the system he plays in is his footspeed recovery. He can get beat outside pretty easily if he's caught off guard with a speedy player coming down the wing. Many defenseman in this league will get beat in that situation, but some recover better than Redden. If thats the only thing you have to deal with then fine. Ill live with it if he continues to stay consistent with all the other positives.
totally agree with that...so far hes been able to preempt these with smart reads, poke checks, and pinches...when he gets burned, thats when having a speed demon like Gilroy for a partner helps.

Inferno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 02:26 PM
  #34
zestystrat
Registered User
 
zestystrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC > Atlanta
Country: United States
Posts: 621
vCash: 500
I can only guess what would have happened to a poster if they made the same statement as Brooks sometime last season....seems like hindsight is 20/20.

Good for WR but lets get thru 1/4 of the season and see if we can say the same thing.

zestystrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 02:48 PM
  #35
HockeyBasedNYC
Registered User
 
HockeyBasedNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Here
Country: United States
Posts: 12,957
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
totally agree with that...so far hes been able to preempt these with smart reads, poke checks, and pinches...when he gets burned, thats when having a speed demon like Gilroy for a partner helps.
Yes... hes been good for the most part. On a few occasions he has been burned.

Good point about Gilroy.

HockeyBasedNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 02:49 PM
  #36
CHGoalie27
GWAAARRRRRRR
 
CHGoalie27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SoFLA
Country: United States
Posts: 6,875
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Hes competent.

I would stop far short of calling him amazing.
Agreed...but then that is amazing for him.

Still leaves Bumzsival

CHGoalie27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM
  #37
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope
 
EvilCorporateLawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Country Roads
Country: United States
Posts: 75,166
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
totally agree with that...so far hes been able to preempt these with smart reads, poke checks, and pinches...when he gets burned, thats when having a speed demon like Gilroy for a partner helps.
That's actually a really great point about Gilroy that you brought up. While I don't have full confidence that he could stop a scoring chance covering for Redden, he at least gives the team someone who can get back there in time to TRY to prevent something (as long as he isn't behind the net in the offensive zone, though ).

EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 03:12 PM
  #38
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope
 
EvilCorporateLawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Country Roads
Country: United States
Posts: 75,166
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Also, while we tend to have an adverse view of poke checking after the Tom Poti experience (****, all he could do was poke check), Redden is great at it. He gets his stick in there at good times and is able to avoid taking a lot of tripping penalties as well (something that gets a lot of defenders in trouble).

EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 03:18 PM
  #39
eco's bones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Elmira NY
Country: United States
Posts: 12,772
vCash: 500
I don't have any big complaint with any of our d-men so far this year. If any one of the group is struggling it's Rozsival though. We 've given up 12 goals in 6 games--part of that is due to very good goaltending but other teams have had to work hard for their chances. Our d is also contributing a lot to the offense--so far 7 goals--more than half the total goals we've given up.

Redden has been steady. He's not a $6.5 mil player but he's contributing to wins.

eco's bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 03:52 PM
  #40
Ola
Registered User
 
Ola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 17,832
vCash: 500
I wanna add/correct something (to) what LB wrote.

He says that we safely are getting the puck out of our own end and into the attacking zone. I wouldn't say that thats the case. We get it into the attacking zone -- where we often loose it -- only to win it back. There is a big difference between the two. Nobody can argue that we would be successful this season unless we had been able to steal the puck as often.

That amounts to a big "why?", why have we been able to win the puck back as much as we have? Is it Torts system? The players? Or the the teams we have played against? The stage of the season that we are playing against them? I would say that its a combination of everyone of those aspects. The BIG QUESTION right now is if we will be able to do the same down the line, against other teams, later in the season when teams starts playing better? And I am telling you, thats a big question. Because if not, a ton of the good things we have seen lately will be lost. Our D's will get exposed more. We would loose a lot of the momentum. We would take more penaltys. We would get fewer PP's. Et c et c et c.

If we aren't -- I don't want to hear 5 month from now that it was because this and that player started sucking, that Torts CHANGED something from early in the year or whatever. Because if we aren't its something we have been doomed for from the get go. We are in fact giving a lot of pucks away right now -- but we are also winning them back.

In the end I am not saying that it will go either way, that reminds to be seen. But we should paint up a false picture that every conclusion will be based on in the future.

Ola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 04:21 PM
  #41
GAGLine
Registered User
 
GAGLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9,347
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
I wanna add/correct something (to) what LB wrote.

He says that we safely are getting the puck out of our own end and into the attacking zone. I wouldn't say that thats the case. We get it into the attacking zone -- where we often loose it -- only to win it back. There is a big difference between the two. Nobody can argue that we would be successful this season unless we had been able to steal the puck as often.
We have 30 giveaways, 8th fewest in the league (Boston has least with 20). We have 51 takeaways, 2nd most in the league (Washington has 61).

So I'm not really sure what your point is, unless you are talking about dump and chase. There's nothing wrong with dump and chase. If the other team's defense is standing up at the blue line, dump and chase is an effective way to gain the zone.

GAGLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 05:58 PM
  #42
frozenrubber
Registered User
 
frozenrubber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Brooklyn
Country: United States
Posts: 2,004
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAGLine View Post
We have 30 giveaways, 8th fewest in the league (Boston has least with 20). We have 51 takeaways, 2nd most in the league (Washington has 61).

So I'm not really sure what your point is, unless you are talking about dump and chase. There's nothing wrong with dump and chase. If the other team's defense is standing up at the blue line, dump and chase is an effective way to gain the zone.
The point he makes is how the Rangers are gaining possession of the puck. While the giveaway/takeaway statistics are flawed (open to wildly different interpretations in different buildings), the takeaway number shows how the aggressive forechecking has resulted in the Rangers coming up with the puck. However, the Rangers haven't shown an outstanding defense to offense puck possession system. Puck control has been spotty, but they have adjusted by being very successful in forcing the puck loose from the opponent.

Now, the Rangers could get better in collecting the puck in the defensive zone, making the breakout play, carrying the puck up ice, and maintaining possession in the offensive zone as the season progresses.

HOWEVER, an equal argument can be made that the opposing teams have been sloppy in giving up the puck so much to the forechecking/aggressive Rangers. If teams become crisper (like most do as the season progresses) and move the puck quicker in the defensive zone outlet passes and breakouts, a main component on how the Rangers have been able to get the puck in the offensive zone will be gone. This wouldn't be the first time in the seasons after the lockout that the Rangers have pounced on teams being sloppy out of the gate early in the season.

In reference to Redden, it sometimes takes a season to also get acclimated to your new role on a team. Chara wasn't necessarily loved by the Bruins faithful when he was a -21 his first season. The next season, he was +14 (a 35 point +/- change). Not comparing Redden's abilities to Chara's, but finding a niche and role on a new team takes time.


Last edited by frozenrubber: 10-14-2009 at 06:13 PM.
frozenrubber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 07:39 PM
  #43
vipernsx
Flatus Expeller
 
vipernsx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 6,525
vCash: 500
Maybe it's just me, but it seems as though every time the puck is passed back to the blueline and it's Redden, it jumps over his stick and the play ends up going the other way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
Redden is playing better. Not fantastic, but definitely better than last year. I need to see more than six games, though, to make me a believer. Give me an entire season of adequate play
Or 5 seasons of adequate play and I'll hate his horrible contract less.

vipernsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-14-2009, 08:08 PM
  #44
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 15,502
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I don't think he does watch games, to be honest. He just comes on here and rants and posts absurd things. He's the Muttley of our own board.
Dont be mad becaue you have low standards and dont know how to spot it when d-men make mistakes. Play the position on a sheet of ice rather than taking ignorant swipes at me and you may understand.

Do you want me to bump your history of bashing Redden? They have played 6 games this season, none of which Redden saw any significant time on the PP, and he's been average at best.

And yes , I've watched every game. Just because Redden had a good game against the worst team in hockey, I'm not going to jump for joy like all you bandwagoners. There was a Redden appreciation thread after the 1st game and then the next night he was abysmal.

And spare me with your holier-than-thou approach. You were annointing Voros as Jagr's replacement last year after two weeks. You are as credible on here as Eklund

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2009, 05:22 PM
  #45
The Thomas J.*
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 18,847
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Redden can use the whole system disparity thing as a crutch if he'd like. He'd certainly have a point.

But I think the difference so far is he has a coach now that won't take any ****.

He needed a kick in the ass, and he got one.

I agree with this 100%. Lets face it Renney did not wanna rub anyone the wrong way, at the time we needed a coach like that with Jagr on the team to massage his ego a little bit. That type of style can only go so far, evantually you need a guy like Torts to come in and kick some ass. Redden got the message loud & clear.

This doesn't mean Torts is a bad guy, obviously players like & respect him & want to play for him even year after they leave they come back (Prospal) Torts knows how to get his message across while not kicking a guy when he is dow, he also knows when to put anm arm around a guys shoulder & have a lighter touch. That's a great thing to have that type of balance in a personality & to know when & how to use it.

The Thomas J.* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2009, 05:35 PM
  #46
NY Ranger86
Registered User
 
NY Ranger86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ryan = Cup
Posts: 921
vCash: 500
in the zone? really? cmonnnn...

NY Ranger86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2009, 06:41 PM
  #47
Cynical TyranT
Son of a gun
 
Cynical TyranT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: TX
Country: American Samoa
Posts: 4,027
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cynical TyranT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus View Post
I personally think he had a terrible game defensively the last few games and is nowhere near the player he was in 2002 or even 2007.

He doesnt like to get hit, and it shows. If he can score goals and chip in every now and then with some offense, fine. But I am not going to try and justify his salary or believe anything other than the fact that his signing was the worst in Rangers history.

There are a handful of teams where Redden would barely crack the top-6. I think the guy stinks and will celebrate the day he leaves this town.
One day when Im REALLY bored, Im gonna check some of your posts and see if there's ever been a positive one, just to see.

Cynical TyranT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2009, 07:01 PM
  #48
EvilCorporateLawyer
Very slippery slope
 
EvilCorporateLawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Country Roads
Country: United States
Posts: 75,166
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to EvilCorporateLawyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio Africanus View Post
Dont be mad becaue you have low standards and dont know how to spot it when d-men make mistakes. Play the position on a sheet of ice rather than taking ignorant swipes at me and you may understand.

Do you want me to bump your history of bashing Redden? They have played 6 games this season, none of which Redden saw any significant time on the PP, and he's been average at best.

And yes , I've watched every game. Just because Redden had a good game against the worst team in hockey, I'm not going to jump for joy like all you bandwagoners. There was a Redden appreciation thread after the 1st game and then the next night he was abysmal.

And spare me with your holier-than-thou approach. You were annointing Voros as Jagr's replacement last year after two weeks. You are as credible on here as Eklund
I actually played D for about 5 years. Played wing/center the other 10 along with a bit of D now and then.

But thanks for proving your ignorance again. It's fun to watch you do that.

And Redden's been good to very good to even great at times ever since Torts took over last year. It's just so sad that some people on here can't admit that or even realize that. Just so sad. Most posters here can give the guy credit since he's been one of our best players this year so far and was one of the best under Torts last year for the most part.

You and Sting must have both lost your girlfriends to him or something. No other reason for the mindless bashing (and it is mindless, let me assure you).

EvilCorporateLawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2009, 10:37 AM
  #49
Blueblood 2
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 874
vCash: 500
Redden's game was hurt by the rule changes. It showed during his last two seasons with the Sens. Not being able to obstruct the forwards coming in on him really exposed the lack of foot quickness and his penchant for not wanting to get hit. He is now playing in a system and with a partner that suits him best but does not totally eliminate the problem. He has obviously worked hard and adjusted as well as anyone can expect. Like most players under Torts, he is getting the most out of his ability, now. He is clearly an experienced professional. Good for him!

Blueblood 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2009, 05:21 PM
  #50
GWOW
Two Pucks, One Cup
 
GWOW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 15,502
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
I actually played D for about 5 years. Played wing/center the other 10 along with a bit of D now and then.

But thanks for proving your ignorance again. It's fun to watch you do that.

And Redden's been good to very good to even great at times ever since Torts took over last year. It's just so sad that some people on here can't admit that or even realize that. Just so sad. Most posters here can give the guy credit since he's been one of our best players this year so far and was one of the best under Torts last year for the most part.

You and Sting must have both lost your girlfriends to him or something. No other reason for the mindless bashing (and it is mindless, let me assure you).

Does Kings Bay senior roller hockey league count? OK, if not, I'll take your word for it.


Anyway, Redden doesnt hit, doesnt score, doesnt run a PP, is dreadfully slow and the brilliant first pass you all said we should expect after July 1, 2008 usually ends up on another guy's stick.

But no, you're right. He's been "great".

It's funny, the other day Sam and Joe were on their knees talking about Redden and how he's changed...right after they said that..BOOM Redden throws a blind pass up the middle that the Kings intercepted and lead to a scoring chance.

I know you're on this mission to validate the signing (you have been since day 1) and I give you credit for trying. Nevertheless, the guy was brought in here for a specific reason, and as mentioned above, he hasnt done anything to warrant being a No. 1. He's been usurped by Girardi and Staal at even strength pressure sits and on the PK, and DZ and Gilroy on the PP. Obviously if he is on the ice less in offensive situations, he's less prone to make the mistakes he was beheaded fro last season. That in itself is an indictment of his ability, let alone his salary and his so-called experience as the senior guy on the blueline

It is impossible for Redden to be as bad as he was last season (I hope), so obviously when he accomplishes extraordinary things like, I don't know, NOT turn the puck over, in typical Ranger fan fashion, it gets totally blown out of proportion, the the point where somebody created a "wade Redden appreciation thread" after a game or two.

Very, very sad.

But he obviously means a lot to you so I promise of wont make fun of or criticize Wade Bourque, I mean Redden.

GWOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:52 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.