HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Notices

Online Caps radio

Old
10-15-2009, 08:08 PM
kaiser matias

vCash: 500
Online Caps radio

Since the NHL changed their website this year to seemingly remove all ability to listen to games on the radio, preferring to charge people to watch the game online, I'm left wondering where I can listen to the Capitals online. If anyone is willing to provide a website to the radio affiliate for the Caps, I would be most thankful.

kaiser matias is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
10-15-2009, 10:30 PM
usiel
HFBoards Sponsor

Send a message via MSN to usiel
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser matias View Post
Since the NHL changed their website this year to seemingly remove all ability to listen to games on the radio, preferring to charge people to watch the game online, I'm left wondering where I can listen to the Capitals online. If anyone is willing to provide a website to the radio affiliate for the Caps, I would be most thankful.
Check out the official WashCapitals site they always have link to the radio. Google is your friend.

10-16-2009, 07:48 AM
Francesa
(╯°□°)╯︵ ʞooqǝɔɐℲ

That's true. I have the Caps browser skin so I can just click on the puck and access the site.

I wish they would put all the radio links up on NHL.com though. It's inconvenient to go to every team's site just to listen.

Francesa is offline   Reply With Quote