HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

Agent2421 New Trade Thread

Old
10-16-2009, 06:16 PM
K2B
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHAfanatic View Post
Who made you commish?

IF there is an issue, it's up to Sebster what should be done about it
Dude he was just trying to help there's no reason to get mad at him.Anyway Fedro i did match the Purcell offer sheet.

Last edited by Shady McCoy: 10-17-2009 at 09:40 AM. Reason: changed quote
K2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2009, 06:36 PM
WHAfanatic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bieksa 3 View Post
Dude he was just trying to help there's no reason to get mad at him.Anyway Fedro i did match the Purcell offer sheet.
I've long since lost patience with Fedro's asshattery. If he wanted to help he would have just said, "hey are u sure he didn't get signed by another team?" Instead, and as usual, he jumps to a wrong conclusion and starts blurting **** out, all because he can't be bothered to read something for himself. I've defended Fedro when other GMs were making fun of him, but I've known him long enough to know his english isn't as bad as he pretends it is. So, anyway, I'm not mad at him. Annoyed would be an accurate description and I won't be apologizing for that.

WHAfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-16-2009, 10:23 PM
Angelo25

Quote:
I've long since lost patience with Fedro's asshattery. If he wanted to help he would have just said, "hey are u sure he didn't get signed by another team?" Instead, and as usual, he jumps to a wrong conclusion and starts blurting **** out, all because he can't be bothered to read something for himself. I've defended Fedro when other GMs were making fun of him, but I've known him long enough to know his english isn't as bad as he pretends it is. So, anyway, I'm not mad at him. Annoyed would be an accurate description and I won't be apologizing for that.
haha that made laugh out loud and instantly thought of south park.. anyways i agree with WHA... its hard for me to take fedro seriously... by putting him down were actually humbling him.. hes like that little brother.. u need to put him in place.. lol im just joking.. but not really..

Angelo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2009, 03:30 AM
TheNudge

Send a message via MSN to TheNudge
Quote:
Who made you commish?

IF there is an issue, it's up to Sebster what should be done about it, not you, ya jack-ass.
I was just trying to help. Bieksa told me a while back that he didn t want to match the offer. I guest he change is mind. By the way I dodn t even care what you think of me WHAfanatic ( your just mad I refuse to deal with you in MPHL )

Last edited by Shady McCoy: 10-17-2009 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Flaming
TheNudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2009, 09:53 PM
TheNudge

It s normal that we can t find replacement because GM like WHA (that believe there superior to other and make fun of people when there wrong). Hey dude, where here to have fun and you ain't helping this and won't be helping it until you start acting differently. Just stop the name calling. This game is just turning into a big mess, are we having fun with all this , I m not. Sorry for my error but theres no exception to say what you said. I really don't mind to take my self out of this game. I love this pool but your getting on my last nerves and I won t waist my time on league that won t be alive and on GM like you that don't even care about others.

Just stop it and grow up dude. ''Where here to have fun and where not playing for money''. Go and prove your self some where else cause we don't care how mighty you really are dude.

Last edited by TheNudge: 10-18-2009 at 12:21 AM.
Old
10-17-2009, 10:04 PM
hockeyfan666666

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedro91 View Post
It s normal that we can t find replacement because GM like WHA (that believe there superior to other and make fun of people when there wrong). Hey dude, where here to have fun and you ain't helping this and won't be helping it until you start acting differently. Just stop the name calling. This game is just turning into a big mess, are we having fun with all this , I m not. Sorry for my error but theres no exception to say what you said. I really don't mind to take my self out of this game. I love this pool but your getting on my last nerves and I won t waist my time on league that won t be alive and on GM like you that don't even care about others.

Just stop it and grow up dude. ''Where to have fun and where not playing for money''. Go and prove your self some where else cause we don't care how mighty you really are dude.
WHAfanatic is an excellent GM, one of the best in these games. It is rude of you to insult someone like that....on boards like these its called flaming. I also find it ironic that you're telling him to grow up, when you are the one that reacted to his criticism in an immature and childish way. and could you please improve your grammar and spelling?

Last edited by hockeyfan666666: 10-17-2009 at 10:39 PM.
hockeyfan666666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2009, 10:22 PM
Joey McMoss
5-14-6-1

vCash: 815
I think we all just need to chill out here, I agree with fedro, I dont think WHAfanatic needed to make a huge deal out of it but he is a great GM so fedro really shouldn't say anything bad about him.

Fedro takes way too much **** here it's ridiculous. (Including from myself at times as well)

Joey McMoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-17-2009, 10:28 PM
WHAfanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedro91 View Post
I was just trying to help. Bieksa told me a while back that he didn t want to match the offer. I guest he change is mind. By the way I dodn t even care what you think of me WHAfanatic ( your just mad I refuse to deal with you in MPHL )
Ironic asshattery! I love it!

FYI: without airing this dispute's rotting carcass for too long, let me just confirm what you guys are probably already thinking - I did indeed, after my many repeated warnings to fedro, come to the decision that it was pointless wasting my time with any more of his offers. I just reply with a simple 'Not interested' when he sends me an offer. Think Lowe-Burke. Anyway, I was quite happy to leave that between fedro and I but, hey, you brought it up.

I'm not going to apologize for my opinion but I will apologize for boring the league with this *****. 99% of the time I bite my tongue with fedro. Guess I should have this time, too.

Btw fedro, I wasn't suggesting you should leave the league. Just cuz I won't deal with you doesn't mean you should leave. That's life, just like in the real NHL, some GMs won't deal with each other.

WHAfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-18-2009, 12:23 AM
TheNudge

Ok Perfect, ^

Discussion over and let s kick off the season; I m excited to start the season.

Go Montreal and Atlanta.

Let s go guys.