HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > HFNHL Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFNHL Talk HFNHL is a full-simulation fantasy league that uses the FHL simulator to determine the outcome of games over a full 82-game season.

2009-10 Skater Ratings Released

Old
10-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Canuck09

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaive-Alive View Post
Turn on the OV. I don't understand why this is such a big deal. We all know it is just a general measurement of any players overall ability. Stop being so sensitive. We're all adults here - no one is going to get bowled over by the concept. We have two league policies that are dependent on it - so unless people want to have the min. OV rule removed, and scrap the cap being based on the top 21 players - turn it on. Just turn it on. Get on with your lives.

GM Kruegs
I agree with this for the most part. One thing though, the new SIM has salary cap monitoring built into it I believe. Perhaps that can allow us to change/drop the 21 player rule when calculating our salary cap numbers.

Canuck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Default101

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck09 View Post
I agree with this for the most part. One thing though, the new SIM has salary cap monitoring built into it I believe. Perhaps that can allow us to change/drop the 21 player rule when calculating our salary cap numbers.
It depends on what direction the league wants to go in. Under the way the Cap is measured it is a system that divides the contract into 80, or 82 games whatever we end up playing, and has under the player's salary the "remaining cap" or something along those lines. If we still want to charge people for signing 5M players, and then sending them through waivers, then we will still need to use our old system, otherwise we could just use the STHS one.

Default101 is offline   Reply With Quote