HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

trade deadline

Old
10-20-2009, 11:45 PM
Sasha Cares
28 mph!!!!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmonk View Post
Reading your previous posts alone, one would get an impression you were in a full blown panic mode for at least a week...

Thank you for letting us know your real state of mind.
I said we were a new coach and one trade away... I think that means we are pretty close...

I just dislike Paul Maurice's style a lot... And his style is especially bad on a team that can't ever score the first goal

Sasha Cares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2009, 10:12 AM
snakepliskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedgreen View Post
not sure this isthe right thread, but with mentions of coaching im going with it. remember when they hired mo back? what was the first thing out of his mouth? "i promise.....no trap!" with a chuckle and a grin as if the thought was ludicrous. then he adds a "defensive scheme" to shore things up last season. our off season moves then are to add kotso, yelle, ward and alberts while losing eaves, seids, and babs. last game i couldnt help but notice we trapped at least half the game.

wtf.

not enjoying watching canes hockey this year, even when we win. we are a boring defensive trapping team just like the first time with mo. i said this when they fired lavi....i would rather lose playiung lavi's style then be middling and squeeking occasionally into the playoffs every year while trapping. making playoff runs means nothing to me, to be honest. i hate defensive boring trap hockey. i get you have to do it in the playoffs but doing it now is making me keep other games on the "back" button of the remote.

lavi's style needed more defensive shape, i know it did - but this extreme flip flopping of styles is not something i enjoy. something in the middle has to be attainable.
what he said X 2!

snakepliskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2009, 01:32 PM
Sasha Cares
28 mph!!!!!!!

Last year would have sucked losing to NJ, but we would have been better off in the long run to me because Mo might not have come back... We need something between Lavi and Mo, not Mo... But, I will pray for the best

Sasha Cares is offline   Reply With Quote