HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Notices

Tickets/ Blues Game 10/28 - 1/2 Price Ticketmaster

Old
10-21-2009, 12:40 PM
WalkerBabe

vCash: 500
Tickets/ Blues Game 10/28 - 1/2 Price Ticketmaster

Right now, it seems that all tickets for the game with St. Louis on 10/28 are half-price on TicketMaster. Does that mean if I go to the RBC Ticket Office, the same will be true there??? And what gives, with them doing this? Is it because ticket sales/attendance are going so badly this year? Thanks ...

WalkerBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2009, 12:47 PM
geehaad

It was supposed to be for STHs.

geehaad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2009, 12:53 PM
WalkerBabe

geehaad, I go through the ticket ordering process all the way to needing to put in my credit card number, and it never mentions any special requirement, like being a STH. I think it's wide open ...

Old
10-21-2009, 01:19 PM
WalkerBabe

Okay, talked with RBC box office by phone. The offer is only good when you order online from Ticketmaster, not in person at the box office. So you do have to pay that $9.55 fee on each ticket but still a good deal on the more expensive tickets.

Old
10-21-2009, 01:38 PM
geehaad

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerBabe View Post
geehaad, I go through the ticket ordering process all the way to needing to put in my credit card number, and it never mentions any special requirement, like being a STH. I think it's wide open ...
Oh, sorry...didn't mean to say that's how it *is*...just that it was *supposed* to be a STH benefit:

Quote:
The Carolina Hurricanes sincerely appreciate your support, and as a show of our thanks we would like to offer you the opportunity to purchase additional tickets for the 'Canes home game Wednesday, October 28 vs. St. Louis through a special $25 Lower Level & $10 Upper Level ticket offer. This offer is good in the lower level for Sideline Premier, Lower Level South & Lower Level North seats and in the upper level for Balcony Premier and Upper Corners seats.

This is a great opportunity to bring family, friends, customers & prospects out to the RBC Center, and introduce new fans to the excitement of Carolina Hurricanes hockey!

This offer has been sent to you as a Season Ticket Holder, and is non-transferable. It is only available online, and will expire on Monday, October 26 at 7 p.m. To take advantage of this special opportunity, please use the following link and password.

STH Appreciation Offer
Promotional Code = STH

Please note that there is a limit of 8 tickets per account. If you would like to request more than 8, please call 1-866-NHL-CANEs (1-866-645-2263) for assistance.

Thank you again for your support!

Old
10-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Guy

vCash: 200
well i just bought a group in 117 row D for 25 a pop so I'd say good seats are available

Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-21-2009, 04:02 PM
dmonk
doughberle

Send a message via ICQ to dmonk
I'll be in 117 row S

dmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2009, 08:26 AM
Chrispy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geehaad View Post
Oh, sorry...didn't mean to say that's how it *is*...just that it was *supposed* to be a STH benefit:
The deal on Ticketmaster was a half-price deal on the 7 day advance prices, not quite as good as $25 lower-level or $10 upper-level tickets in most cases. And now that we're inside 7 days it appears to have ended.

But thanks for pointing this out, WalkerBabe.

Chrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-22-2009, 08:52 AM
geehaad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post
The deal on Ticketmaster was a half-price deal on the 7 day advance prices, not quite as good as $25 lower-level or $10 upper-level tickets in most cases. And now that we're inside 7 days it appears to have ended.
Ah, I see where I misunderstood...clearly two different deals.

Old
10-22-2009, 03:33 PM
zion21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy View Post

But thanks for pointing this out, WalkerBabe.
What a shame i just saw this thread today. Would of loved some half price tickets.

zion21 is offline   Reply With Quote