HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

A Hockey News poll reveals that 71 percent that's 71 percent questioned say they'

Closed Thread

Old
12-02-2004, 12:25 PM
Istvan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVALEV10
WHAT A BUNCH OF MORONS
Steady there Kovalev10. You have to ask yourself why? They can't all be morons unless you criteria for a moron is anyone who disagrees with you.

Old
12-02-2004, 03:39 PM
KOVALEV10*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istvan
Steady there Kovalev10. You have to ask yourself why? They can't all be morons unless you criteria for a moron is anyone who disagrees with you.
I dont really care about who disagrees with me or agrees. What I care about is the REAL NHL instead of some punk untalented league.

Old
12-02-2004, 07:00 PM
Bulldog fan
Timmy Dogs Alum 1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien
We already do! Look at the Hamilton game-day threads. Now if you get every Bulldogs game on TV, get them broadcast en francais on RDS, etc, then it's a slam dunk. Ellis would be making a huge wave on the call-in shows. Etc.
You guys may but it's to bad the guys in the Canadiens front office don't. Dags and Ribs should be in Hamilton, I mean even the Leafs went out and signed Aubin because they felt he could help. Who's prospect are going to learn more this year, the Leafs prospects going 80 games and probably at least a couple of playoff rounds or Montreal's guys going 80 and out?

Old
12-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Istvan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOVALEV10
I dont really care about who disagrees with me or agrees. What I care about is the REAL NHL instead of some punk untalented league.
The "real NHL" doesn't give a rats fanny about you or anyone else associated with the game. The real NHL has crippled the livelyhood of a lot of people. The real NHL is involved in an assinine standoff between very wealthy players and very wealthy owners. You are not even a tiny blip on their radar so why do care about this "REAL NHL"?

Old
12-02-2004, 10:33 PM
MojoJojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by crakced
Bring the replacements on. Screw the NHLPA, we all just want hockey again...this would be one way to start the ball rolling.
You're in Saskatchewan and you are complaining theres no Hockey?

Old
12-03-2004, 12:23 AM
Tuggy

I don't think it ever come to replacement players. I still think that they will play hockey this season.

Closed Thread