HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Phone survey about the lockout

Closed Thread

Old
11-13-2004, 12:05 AM
CH74

vCash: 500
Phone survey about the lockout

Tonight I received a call from a survey company about the current lockout in the NHL. They asked me about my general knowledge of the situation, what was my perception of the owners, players, their statements and positions. They asked if I would go to or watch games with replacement players, if I beleived the owners would cut the prices of tickets with those players, etc. Though I don't know who paid for this, I sensed that it was from the NHLPA by the way the questions were asked. A little bit biased in favor of the players. I'm in Montreal, I don't know if they did this in another city across Canada or the States. Whoever it was, it's about time someone starts to care about what the fans think.

Old
11-13-2004, 12:12 AM
ifesfor*

Are you sure you havent consume marijuana before posting here?

Old
11-13-2004, 02:04 AM
CH74

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifesfor
Are you sure you havent consume marijuana before posting here?
In fact I did. It shows?

Old
11-21-2004, 01:46 AM
CH74

Si je comprend bien, personne a été sondé sur le lockout, meme a MTL ou j'habite?

If I understand well, nobody got surveyed(?) about the lockout, even in MTL where I stay?

Old
11-21-2004, 01:52 AM
Moumni_Bachir

Send a message via ICQ to Moumni_Bachir
Tu t'es juste fait achaler par un no-life qui s'appelle Rodrigue et qui cherche à parler à quelqu'un vu qu'il n'y a pas de hockey à la télé. Pauvre Rodrigue.

Old
11-21-2004, 09:08 AM
Erngueva

Est-ce que c'était un sondage Léger&Léger ou peut-être Crop. Tant qu'a moi c'est tres possible..

Old
11-21-2004, 09:19 AM
mcphee

RBC called me to ask if I was interested in some new coverage they wre offerring. I asked the young lady if she would like to come to my house and watch the Grey Cup with me, but I don't think she'll come.

Old
12-03-2004, 03:22 PM
Brisson11

Send a message via MSN to Brisson11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CH74
Tonight I received a call from a survey company about the current lockout in the NHL. They asked me about my general knowledge of the situation, what was my perception of the owners, players, their statements and positions. They asked if I would go to or watch games with replacement players, if I beleived the owners would cut the prices of tickets with those players, etc. Though I don't know who paid for this, I sensed that it was from the NHLPA by the way the questions were asked. A little bit biased in favor of the players. I'm in Montreal, I don't know if they did this in another city across Canada or the States. Whoever it was, it's about time someone starts to care about what the fans think.
The news paper here in Ottawa (the citizen) had a servey of that sort and they called 203 people, so you probably got chosen to be in some kind of servey

Closed Thread