HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Notices

We Win You Win

Old
10-28-2009, 01:56 PM
rt
Usually Incorrect

vCash: 500
Honestly, I think it's pretty lame that they aren't going to honor this promotion becuase of the loss. Isn't it a whole lot smarter to just say, "Hey, you win anyway. Sorry we couldn't get enough goals for you. Let us make it up to you at another game. We appreciate you coming out tonight, and we hope you are willing to give us another shot." ? Seriously, doesn't that make a whole lot more sense? They are playing in front of five thousand people every night. Aim to please for once. Go above and beyond. That's what it's going to take.

rt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Colt45Blast
It Works Everytime!

The past few seasons people at the games got a scracher where most people won a free ticket to a Sharks game sitting in the lower level. So yea I don't know why they wouldn't honor this even with a loss.
Posted via Mobile Device

Colt45Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2009, 04:56 PM

Since the scratcher wasn't a true lottery they couldn't advertise it legally without saying "everybody wins" and if they can't advertise it they are basically out of luck in terms of marketing.

I think a simple alternative to it could have been, "Buy 1 Get One Free - Go to any of these 5 games and get a ticket of equal or lesser FREE to a future Coyotes home game!" There, I want my check for consultant to the Coyotes marketing dept.

Guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-28-2009, 05:13 PM
zz
HFBoards Sponsor

Here's an idea - how about the team just friggin wins on win-win nights?

zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
10-29-2009, 03:22 PM
GalenYote

How about a See Us Win. Where if the Coyotes Win, enjoy the glory and if they lose in then you can come back to another game. And if that dosent sit well change the we win you win if we get a point, like a OT or shootout loss. That way there is a excietment even if we dont win but still get points for the playoff run.

GalenYote is offline   Reply With Quote