HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

23rd Obsequious Banter Thread: Groveling Banter Thread

Closed Thread

Old
11-05-2009, 09:44 AM
BringBackStevens

vCash: 500
This Septa strike is killing me, and i ride regional rail so its not even supposed to be effecting me. 30+ minute delays every day this week, and now twice in 2 days there is ~3+ hour suspensions of service because of accidents. Such a terrible organization, i've been riding Septa for 4 years now and its always one fail after another

So i missed class today, which is cool i guess, but I've got Get Up Kids tickets tonight and need to figure out whats the best way to get down to the Troc. Seems like driving in might be a bad idea around 5-6pm because of the strike increased traffic, but i'm not sure i want to hang my hat on getting the regional rail in either

Old
11-05-2009, 09:44 AM
Jester

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
The November schedule is crazy. A lot of Fri-Sat games. WTF?
Eh, now that my life is more boring I love the Fri-Sat games. They don't conflict with the shows I like to watch, and can just slide out for a bit after the game if I want.

Closed Thread