Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Johan Motin and Erik Karlsson (merged)

Old
11-05-2009, 07:17 AM
johnny_rudeboy

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSwe View Post
W000t?! Are we talking bout the Johan ive seen for a few years in Färjestad? He is the worst player we've had for ages and his passing must be the worst of the game of hockey. U panic every time he is on the ice.
He is not that bad? Sure after his rookie season expectations where a little to high on him and he regressed but I remember that he got his game going last season when the tried to play it simple again and did well in the playoffs. Memory is short dough so I could be wrong.

johnny_rudeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-05-2009, 08:26 PM
SouthSwe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_rudeboy View Post
He is not that bad? Sure after his rookie season expectations where a little to high on him and he regressed but I remember that he got his game going last season when the tried to play it simple again and did well in the playoffs. Memory is short dough so I could be wrong.
Ye im sorry but ur wrong this time m8. He was basically useless the whole seasons. To slow, cant pass the puck, no marking at all, cant make slapshots even once. Only good is his strength and body play.

SouthSwe is offline   Reply With Quote