HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"These go to 11" - Maple Leafs at Hurricanes - 11/06/09 - 7pm

Old
11-07-2009, 09:38 AM
Gotta Catch Em Staal
All Aboard

vCash: 500
Yeah, I like Alberts. He has been just what I hoped for with his physicality, but he needs to be paired with a more mobile guy (meaning not Nic Wallin).

11-07-2009, 09:48 AM
imayagainknowanson
Jailbait

Quote:
Originally Posted by caniacho View Post
Alberts is not bad player. He's ideal for bottom pairing. I think JR will bring one of Carson/ Rodney/ Bellemore to play with Andrew next season. Top 4 will be Gleason, Pitkanen, McBain and one new defender. Maybe JR will resign Joe for 2 years, bring back Seids or sign one UFA (Lydman, Leopold, Z. Mychalek, B. Clark and Colaiacovo are interesting options). 2010 is full with good RFA's - Stuart for Boston, Girardi, Ian White, Grossman. But for sure we need top 4 d-man for next season.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleCooper View Post
Yeah, I like Alberts. He has been just what I hoped for with his physicality, but he needs to be paired with a more mobile guy (meaning not Nic Wallin).
I will be dissapointed if next season JR bring Harrison to play on bottom pair. I really like Jay, he's nice guy, warrior... but i think this organisation should finally give a chance to Carson (or Rodney. Or Bellemore. Bellemore is definition of underrated. So far he's Albany best D).

imayagainknowanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Cardiac_Canes

Send a message via MSN to Cardiac_Canes
Quote:
Originally Posted by caniacho View Post
Alberts is not bad player. He's ideal for bottom pairing. I think JR will bring one of Carson/ Rodney/ Bellemore to play with Andrew next season. Top 4 will be Gleason, Pitkanen, McBain and one new defender. Maybe JR will resign Joe for 2 years, bring back Seids or sign one UFA (Lydman, Leopold, Z. Mychalek, B. Clark and Colaiacovo are interesting options). 2010 is full with good RFA's - Stuart for Boston, Girardi, Ian White, Grossman. But for sure we need top 4 d-man for next season.
I don't think Bellemore will be ready next year, but one of the other guys will be up for sure. Ya, there's lots of good rfa's next summer but we won't make a play for any of them.

Cardiac_Canes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-07-2009, 12:11 PM
faulkingdynamic
J Troll

I would sign Zbynek Michalek in a heartbeat if i could and pair him with Joni. That would actually be pretty close to a legit top pairing. Zbynek gets so little credit despite the fact that he is very good in both ends. He played for the Houston Aeros when i was living there. he was always the glue guy in that top 4 that won the Calder cup. Minny was idiotic for trading him to Houston for freakin Erik Westrum

faulkingdynamic is offline   Reply With Quote