HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New Jersey Devils
Notices

The Official Lou Lamoriello Hall Of Famer - Thanks for saving our franchise - thread.

Old
11-11-2009, 02:51 PM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally View Post
from the Boston Globe. Thought you guys may enjoy the piece.

With dogged pursuit, Lamoriello found his calling

The dogs were hungry, yelping feverishly, growling and nipping at each other as their prideful owner spread them apart and staked them to their individual feeding stations across the snowy grounds of a Vermont hotel. These were prized sled dogs, top athletes, relentless competitors, deserving of good meals and special handling.
How were they to know their empty bellies and incessant barking also infringed upon the peace and serenity that Lou Lamoriello

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/...special_breed/
WOW, Lou is nuts, I love it.

Jaysfanatic* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 02:54 PM
Cowbell232

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gee Wally View Post
from the Boston Globe. Thought you guys may enjoy the piece.

With dogged pursuit, Lamoriello found his calling

The dogs were hungry, yelping feverishly, growling and nipping at each other as their prideful owner spread them apart and staked them to their individual feeding stations across the snowy grounds of a Vermont hotel. These were prized sled dogs, top athletes, relentless competitors, deserving of good meals and special handling.
How were they to know their empty bellies and incessant barking also infringed upon the peace and serenity that Lou Lamoriello

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/...special_breed/
Excellent article.

All this talk about Lou makes me want to submit a resumé or 10 to the Devils. That's the kind of guy I want to work for.

Old
11-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Jaysfanatic*
BJ Elitist/Hipster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowbell232 View Post
Excellent article.

All this talk about Lou makes me want to submit a resumé or 10 to the Devils. That's the kind of guy I want to work for.
That's why if you e-mail their department for anything they send you a response within days. Won't be more than two. It's incredible.

Jaysfanatic* is offline   Reply With Quote