HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Thrashers interested in Sharp/ Biron

Old
11-10-2009, 10:00 AM
atleternal
Sautee Nacoochee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xicethug13x View Post
to atlanta:
sharp+skille

to chicago:
pavelec+little
Good god almighty…

atleternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2009, 10:07 AM
salty justice

It's been said in every Sharp proposal thread but it looks like it needs to be said again. Sharp will not be traded this season unless it is to bring in a better player.

salty justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2009, 10:09 AM
Hulk Hogan*

Quote:
if atlanta gets biron how about this between atlanta and chicago for sharp

to atlanta:
sharp+skille

to chicago:
pavelec+little

atlanta does this because they will have 1 too many goalies and they aquire 1 young prospect that can play in there top 9 now and i top 6 forward that will be a big upgrade for them that they want

chicago does this because they get a good young cheap starting goalie(they dump huet somehow)...and they get back a good youg forward to replace sharp with a cap savings...and they dump a little salary

thoughts?
One of the worst proposals I have ever seen on HFboards

Hulk Hogan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2009, 11:41 AM
Sheky Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Interesting,,,,,,,,,,, I dont think any of this is even remotely believable!

So with that said what about this deal

To Hawks
G Martin Biron

To Thrashers
D Andy Sutton
G Annti Niemi
Flames 2nd in 2010

To Islanders
G Kari Lehtonen

In this view given Lethonen's injury troubles and upcoming FA status his value is a bit low right now.

Thrashers get a vet dman who is playing well and a young goalie who has potential that they can keep or flip to another team and a solid pick. Hawks get a capable 1A/1B goalie and the Isles get Lehtonen who given his injury troubles could be affordable to resign and is a solid insurance policy if Dipietro cant come back.
My God, man... : don't you ever mention this again...I will burn down Philips Arena if they bring this pylon back.

....seen too many blown assignments from Andy to justify this...no chance...did I mention that there's no chance?..

jeez louise, give us a break, huh?!?!?

Sheky Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2009, 11:46 AM
Sheky Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by atleternal View Post
Good god almighty…

...this....

Sheky Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2009, 01:00 PM
Telfo
THRASHERS

i wouldnt be shocked for the thrash to make a move for Sharp at some point. Im sure Dudley likes him and would want Waddell to go after him

Telfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-10-2009, 07:31 PM
CREW99AW

vCash: 711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post
Interesting,,,,,,,,,,, I dont think any of this is even remotely believable!

So with that said what about this deal

To Hawks
G Martin Biron

To Thrashers
D Andy Sutton
G Annti Niemi
Flames 2nd in 2010

To Islanders
G Kari Lehtonen

In this view given Lethonen's injury troubles and upcoming FA status his value is a bit low right now.

Thrashers get a vet dman who is playing well and a young goalie who has potential that they can keep or flip to another team and a solid pick. Hawks get a capable 1A/1B goalie and the Isles get Lehtonen who given his injury troubles could be affordable to resign and is a solid insurance policy if Dipietro cant come back.
Zero interest in Lethonen.

Roli signed until July 2011 and the isles have 3-4 quality goalie prospects.Including Koskinene,taken 31st overall last June.

There's only 1 yr left on Sutton's deal.He's a ufa next July.No need to salary dump his contract.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 09:37 AM
CREW99AW

vCash: 711
No set time for DiPietro's return,but he is getting closer.

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/islan...ebWxOJUQCZYw3O
By DAN MARTIN

November 11, 2009
The news isn't all bad for the Isles, who continue to see progress from sidelined goalie Rick DiPietro. He practiced for the second straight day yesterday, and Gordon liked what he saw from the goalie, who is coming back from a knee injury.

"He was good," Gordon said. "I sat and watched him and he did multiple butterflies, more rapid recovery."

More important, it was the first time the goalie worked back-to-back days. He is scheduled to be on the ice tomorrow and then work consecutive days twice next week.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 01:55 PM
AintLifeGrand

updated proposal

to ATL: Patrick Sharp
to Chi: Colby Armstrong, 2nd round draft pick

AintLifeGrand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4aces View Post
I have repaired your statement for accuracy.
if you honestly think valabik will succeed with us i want what you're smoking

he can't pass at all and doesn't have the skating ability to play a wide open system in the nhl. he may have gotten by well in the ahl on generally stacked teams but on a defensively average team that plays wide open he just isn't going to. he was already a healthy scratch before he got injured and that was before we got schubert.

Rhodes 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Rhodes 81
grit those teeth

Quote:
if atlanta gets biron how about this between atlanta and chicago for sharp

to atlanta:
sharp+skille

to chicago:
pavelec+little

atlanta does this because they will have 1 too many goalies and they aquire 1 young prospect that can play in there top 9 now and i top 6 forward that will be a big upgrade for them that they want

chicago does this because they get a good young cheap starting goalie(they dump huet somehow)...and they get back a good youg forward to replace sharp with a cap savings...and they dump a little salary

thoughts?
i almost want to vomit

Rhodes 81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 08:39 PM
blankspace6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhodes 10 View Post
if you honestly think valabik will succeed with us i want what you're smoking

he can't pass at all and doesn't have the skating ability to play a wide open system in the nhl. he may have gotten by well in the ahl on generally stacked teams but on a defensively average team that plays wide open he just isn't going to. he was already a healthy scratch before he got injured and that was before we got schubert.
You do realize he played the exact same wide open system in the AHL, even occasionally on the first pairing? The Wolves during the years Valabik played for them were always stacked for the forwards, but much like the Thrashers, the bluelines were mainly a wasteland of worthless d-men. Valabik was consistently better than his counterparts. Hence why Lehman, Lewis, and now Oystrick are all still in Chicago.

Valabik was a healthy scratch because of the ***** that Anderson has for Mark Popovic, and we're continuing to see it bulge due to Salmela being scratched in favor of Popovic. We know why Jim Slater has been a healthy scratch. Valabik and Salmela not so much.

blankspace6 is offline   Reply With Quote