HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Ottawa Senators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Senators Practice Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-11-2009, 09:30 PM
  #26
Pietraneglo222
WwWwW
 
Pietraneglo222's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gatineau
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,271
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerk Store View Post
Michalek - Spezza - Kovalev
Foligno - Fisher - Alfredsson
Cheechoo - Regin - Neil
Ruutu - Kelly - Donovan

Stop f'ing around, Clouston. Cheechoos, wether we like it or not should be playing on our 3rd/4th line, not on our top 6. And having Foligno in our bottom 6 isn't helping his development. He's showed that he derserves a shot in the top 6.

Also, for ****'s sake, stop jerking around and get Chum back in the lineup ASAP. He's worked hard and has done everything we ask of him. Pass (Shannon) or no pass, his skating, speed and forecheck are much more efficient than anything Shannon's bringing at this point. The guy deserves it.
If there's something that Donovan has that makes him stand out from Shannon, I don't think it's neither skating nor speed. The only thing that Dono has on Shannon is grit and size. Two things we already have enough of.

Pietraneglo222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 09:34 PM
  #27
PoutineSp00nZ
Beat that $%^& Bryan
 
PoutineSp00nZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfieghetti View Post
I've never been impressed by the nickname "chum" and as such, will not endorse either its use or Donovans.
If you never knew the origins, it comes from the afternoon show on team 1200. Apparently Donovin calls everybody chum, so jason york started calling him chum.

I think its fun, but that's just me.

PoutineSp00nZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 09:44 PM
  #28
Alfieghetti
inflamed
 
Alfieghetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 825
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poutineplato View Post
If you never knew the origins, it comes from the afternoon show on team 1200. Apparently Donovin calls everybody chum, so jason york started calling him chum.

I think its fun, but that's just me.
Your anecdote does nothing to enhance my appreciation for the moniker. In fact, I think it was better left to my imagination, because the real story only serves to elucidate how lame Jason York is, and now I have to spread my hate among two dorks.

Alfieghetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 09:52 PM
  #29
PoutineSp00nZ
Beat that $%^& Bryan
 
PoutineSp00nZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfieghetti View Post
Your anecdote does nothing to enhance my appreciation for the moniker. In fact, I think it was better left to my imagination, because the real story only serves to elucidate how lame Jason York is, and now I have to spread my hate among two dorks.
Yeah Jason York is so lame. He knows what he's talking about, doesn't take himself very seriously and has a sense of humour.

PoutineSp00nZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 09:55 PM
  #30
Alfieghetti
inflamed
 
Alfieghetti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 825
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poutineplato View Post
Yeah Jason York is so lame. He knows what he's talking about, doesn't take himself very seriously and has a sense of humour.
None of those qualifiers preclude lameness. Reassess.

Alfieghetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 10:39 PM
  #31
Icelevel
Best Coaches Coach
 
Icelevel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 11,150
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfieghetti View Post
None of those qualifiers preclude lameness. Reassess.
You're a funny guy.

Icelevel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-11-2009, 11:30 PM
  #32
M4TR1X
HFB Partner
 
M4TR1X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,175
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by poutineplato View Post
If you never knew the origins, it comes from the afternoon show on team 1200. Apparently Donovin calls everybody chum, so jason york started calling him chum.

I think its fun, but that's just me.
Thats not the only reason York calls him chum.


M4TR1X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2009, 02:26 AM
  #33
PoutineSp00nZ
Beat that $%^& Bryan
 
PoutineSp00nZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfieghetti View Post
None of those qualifiers preclude lameness. Reassess.
yet unless I missed something you never said why he was lame. It's not like he uses lots of big words when smaller ones would suffice to appear intelligent, if he did I'd understand your argument.

PoutineSp00nZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.