HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Colorado/Montreal

Old
11-12-2009, 08:14 PM
Aerolanche

vCash: 500
Why have the Avs been successful so far this season? Hard work. Why would anyone want a player like Kostitsyn on the team? Especially at the expense of one of the team's hardest working players?

11-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Poggemon Destiny*

Yeah I don't see why any team like the AVS with young developing players, doing well too mind you, would want a trouble maker on the team who isn't likely to be better than any of 'em...ever.

Poggemon Destiny* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2009, 09:24 PM
Mac Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poggemon Destiny View Post
Yeah I don't see why any team like the AVS with young developing players, doing well too mind you, would want a trouble maker on the team who isn't likely to be better than any of 'em...ever.
I beg to differ. Yes his attatude sucks but to say he is not a talented and good hockey player is just a giant load of s**t. I can think of a bunch of players that he is just as good as, if not better.

GO AVS GO

Mac Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-12-2009, 11:58 PM
Forsead

Assets that I could see been traded are a picks, Yannick Weber a good offensive dman prospect in the ahl, Sergei Kostitsyn, Matt D'agostini and Kyle Chipchura,so youngs players and prospects

Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-13-2009, 05:23 PM
Frenchy
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyWarrior View Post
Assets that I could see been traded are a picks, Yannick Weber a good offensive dman prospect in the ahl, Sergei Kostitsyn, Matt D'agostini and Kyle Chipchura,so youngs players and prospects
Weber, the first time they called him up that wasnt a success. Montreal had many injuries few games later and the didnt call him up again .

Sk , well i wouldnt touch him with a 60F pole, same thing with his brother.

Dagostini the Judge are still on his case , so we dont know yet .

Chipchura , even if he played better with Martin as a coach , is still a 4th line player, at best .

Frenchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Forsead

Weber still has the potential to be a PP quarterback and the guy was doing great in the playoff last year. The others are youngs players that needs playing time which they will never have in mtl.

Forsead is offline   Reply With Quote