HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > Mock Drafts
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Mock Drafts Mock drafts for fun and fantasy here.

OilGagner's New and Improved Fantasy League #2 (PHX, FLA, NAS Available)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
11-15-2009, 12:24 AM
  #76
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilGagner89 View Post
thanks. BTW.. Penner on the 3rd line?!



I saw that and changed it... lmao I was going based on positions but since you said it doesn't matter... eh... he can center for all i care

agent2421 is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 12:25 AM
  #77
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post



I saw that and changed it... lmao I was going based on positions but since you said it doesn't matter... eh... he can center for all i care
I think he's a natural RW actually. Playing the left side in Edmonton though..

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 12:30 AM
  #78
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,984
vCash: 500
so thoughts about my team? Good... bad... ugly, disgrace.... ?

agent2421 is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 12:41 AM
  #79
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
so thoughts about my team? Good... bad... ugly, disgrace.... ?
I think you've got an awesome team but im gonna be honest with you.. I didn't like the Elias pick at all. And you desperatly need a goalie.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 12:49 AM
  #80
Ronaldo
OVOXO
 
Ronaldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,767
vCash: 855
Daniel Briere

Roster

Heatley-Carter-Oshie
XXX-Briere-xxx

Burns

we wanted Braydon Coulburn but Theron stole him then we wanted Ryan Whitney but OG stole him

Ronaldo is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 12:53 AM
  #81
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilGagner89 View Post
I think you've got an awesome team but im gonna be honest with you.. I didn't like the Elias pick at all. And you desperatly need a goalie.
lol well Elias is for next year and just so I can be more of a contender... points are what matter for this league.... A goalie would be great but at this point most people practically have goalie's and i could wait until a round or 2 to get w/e goalie.... I mean there's still a few of em that play... at worst I'll have to make a trade.


FML... Briere was still available...

agent2421 is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 01:05 AM
  #82
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post
lol well Elias is for next year and just so I can be more of a contender... points are what matter for this league.... A goalie would be great but at this point most people practically have goalie's and i could wait until a round or 2 to get w/e goalie.... I mean there's still a few of em that play... at worst I'll have to make a trade.


FML... Briere was still available...
haha.. yea he was. I may be a bit bias since I dont like Elias.. he was probably the BPA..

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 01:05 AM
  #83
Kessel>Seguin +
Not Even A Big Fan!!
 
Kessel>Seguin +'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario
Country: Cambodia
Posts: 4,757
vCash: 500
St Louis wants an upcoming pick.

Willing to trade my 8th plus. PM if interested

Kessel>Seguin + is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 01:06 AM
  #84
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Canuck View Post
Daniel Briere

Roster

Heatley-Carter-Oshie
XXX-Briere-xxx

Burns

we wanted Braydon Coulburn but Theron stole him then we wanted Ryan Whitney but OG stole him
It was like a 3-way steal.. I wanted Coburn also. haha

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 01:13 AM
  #85
Ronaldo
OVOXO
 
Ronaldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,767
vCash: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilGagner89 View Post
It was like a 3-way steal.. I wanted Coburn also. haha
And then I also wanted Marc Staal but another team took he LOL but i'm fine with the Briere pick IMO

Ronaldo is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 01:49 AM
  #86
Hale The Villain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,513
vCash: 500
Elias is a great pick at this position, he had 78 points in 77 games for the defensive-first Devils last season. Definatly went under the radar because of the injury, he's a proven #1 center and he gets picked in the 7th round? Nice pick agent

Hale The Villain is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 02:04 AM
  #87
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,984
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensational Spezza View Post
Elias is a great pick at this position, he had 78 points in 77 games for the defensive-first Devils last season. Definatly went under the radar because of the injury, he's a proven #1 center and he gets picked in the 7th round? Nice pick agent



thanks... I knew he'd fall this season because of the injury but I still think he can put up the points...


you aren't angry btw are u

agent2421 is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 02:13 AM
  #88
Hale The Villain
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 12,513
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by agent2421 View Post



thanks... I knew he'd fall this season because of the injury but I still think he can put up the points...


you aren't angry btw are u
Hell no, I got Rich Peverley on my team

I can't lose

Hale The Villain is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 08:47 AM
  #89
Velociraptor
Registered User
 
Velociraptor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Maritimes
Country: Canada
Posts: 10,673
vCash: 500
Sharks available? If so I'll take over.

Velociraptor is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 10:04 AM
  #90
BillyShoe1721
Terriers
 
BillyShoe1721's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,736
vCash: 50
Send a message via AIM to BillyShoe1721
I would've taken Elias if I didn't have so many high priced players already.

BillyShoe1721 is online now  
Old
11-15-2009, 12:59 PM
  #91
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
Sharks available? If so I'll take over.
yup thanks for joining.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 02:36 PM
  #92
thefeebster
Registered User
 
thefeebster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 5,585
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thom Yorke View Post
Sharks available? If so I'll take over.
Welcome Thom!! Its nice to see more Nucks fan join!

thefeebster is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 02:45 PM
  #93
TBLbrian
Registered User
 
TBLbrian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NC
Country: United States
Posts: 3,735
vCash: 500
are looking to move into this round early willing to my next two picks for this round and a later round.

TBLbrian is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 03:21 PM
  #94
Ronaldo
OVOXO
 
Ronaldo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Country: Canada
Posts: 35,767
vCash: 855
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
Welcome Thom!! Its nice to see more Nucks fan join!
I agree welcome Thom

Ronaldo is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 03:41 PM
  #95
ssheeran10
Registered User
 
ssheeran10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Amherst New York
Country: Canada
Posts: 708
vCash: 500
Detroit is back, when its my turn ill make my selection rather than the list

ssheeran10 is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 03:46 PM
  #96
Mach 9*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York (not city)
Country: United States
Posts: 3,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefeebster View Post
Welcome Thom!! Its nice to see more Nucks fan join!
Uh oh... giving Nucks fans the majority over Sens fans

Mach 9* is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 04:28 PM
  #97
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSenators11 View Post
Uh oh... giving Nucks fans the majority over Sens fans
There's probably most leafs fans here.. I know there is 3 Oilers.. me, WHAfanatic and jcorb I think is an Oiler fan.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 04:29 PM
  #98
Mach 9*
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: New York (not city)
Country: United States
Posts: 3,367
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OilGagner89 View Post
There's probably most leafs fans here.. I know there is 3 Oilers.. me, WHAfanatic and jcorb I think is an Oiler fan.
There are 4 sens Fans I think

Mach 9* is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 04:33 PM
  #99
Joey Moss
Registered User
 
Joey Moss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 23,085
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSenators11 View Post
There are 4 sens Fans I think
nope.. I also forgot Mehta, Vdahawan89 and rcollector so that makes 6 Oiler fans.

Joey Moss is offline  
Old
11-15-2009, 04:42 PM
  #100
agent2421
Registered User
 
agent2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,984
vCash: 500
well....


Me, GoSenators, Sensational Spezza and who is the other sens fan?

agent2421 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.