HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Oilers have two prospects: Top 7 CHL Scoring

Old
11-16-2009, 03:40 PM
battlegoon

vCash: 500
Hall-Gagner-Eberle looks full of win, just a pipe dream though I guess but it would be nice to see, especially if Eberle and Hall play well together in the WJC this season

battlegoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Eternity Is Now

does anyone (Mr. Bugg) or someone else have any info on Kozun? why did he fall to the sixth round? size? i mean last year he had 108pts with the hitman and he's on a great pace so far. Seems like a pretty talented kid.

Eternity Is Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2009, 03:49 PM
battlegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternity Is Now View Post
does anyone (Mr. Bugg) or someone else have any info on Kozun? why did he fall to the sixth round? size? i mean last year he had 108pts with the hitman and he's on a great pace so far. Seems like a pretty talented kid.
His size mostly, hes really small and hes supposed to be heading out to Europe when hes done with the Hitmen. He was really great to watch there, my favorite player on the ice when I watched them. I suggested we should pick him up at the draft but of course Oilers management doesnt check here

(kinda off-topic) BTW I heard he was trying out for team Canada for the WJC... Does that mean he has a dual citizenship?

Old
11-16-2009, 03:51 PM
copperandblue897

Awesome seeing Eberle doing well. Hopefully we can get rid of some smurfs this upcoming summer so he has a spot on the big club come next training camp.

copperandblue897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2009, 05:26 PM
aki

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlegoon View Post
His size mostly, hes really small and hes supposed to be heading out to Europe when hes done with the Hitmen. He was really great to watch there, my favorite player on the ice when I watched them. I suggested we should pick him up at the draft but of course Oilers management doesnt check here

(kinda off-topic) BTW I heard he was trying out for team Canada for the WJC... Does that mean he has a dual citizenship?
Kozun was born in Los Angeles, which gives him dual citizenship and explains why he's on USA Hockey's radar. The American governing body reportedly contacted Kozun and the rumour is he's guaranteed a spot on Team USA, but Kozun says they are wasting their breath.

"I've been living in Canada for the past 10 years or so and it's kind of where my heart is and that's where I want to play."

http://www.tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/story/?id=286982

aki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-16-2009, 06:22 PM
battlegoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by aki View Post
Kozun was born in Los Angeles, which gives him dual citizenship and explains why he's on USA Hockey's radar. The American governing body reportedly contacted Kozun and the rumour is he's guaranteed a spot on Team USA, but Kozun says they are wasting their breath.

"I've been living in Canada for the past 10 years or so and it's kind of where my heart is and that's where I want to play."

http://www.tsn.ca/canadian_hockey/story/?id=286982
Awsome thanks