HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

florida - montreal

Old
11-22-2009, 07:15 PM
BigHabs

vCash: 500
florida - montreal

florida

matthais + koistinen

for

montreal

stewart + d'agostini + belle + a late pick

montreal could use matthais's size up front and use koistinen on the backend. florida could use a shake up with their roster, they could use d'agostini up front as they would be able to use him as he is nhl ready. matthais could be called up for the canadiens just don't know if they would use him immediately like the panthers would with d'agostini and stewart. belle is to bring a big body on the back end and could use him now as he has seen nhl action. matthais is only playing in the A right now, as his numbers were not that impressive. montreal might be able to turn him into a point producer.

BigHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2009, 07:27 PM
RyanBostonRedsox
Long Live Chappelle

I feel like the Canadiens would be giving up too much. Take Belle out of their and make the pick a fourth or something. I tell you what, if I was able to make new threads, I would be friggin yelling at Gainey. It's hard to be a Canadien fan.

RyanBostonRedsox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2009, 08:31 PM
ShootIt

How many of those players coming to FL are on 2 way contracts?

Anyways, I say yes.

ShootIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-22-2009, 11:28 PM
SouthFLFan79

not sure why we need a shake up after beating the red wings and the rangers back to back on the road and been playing some very good hockey lately. But, you can have koistinen happily please take him

SouthFLFan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 12:06 AM
Laus723
#CatsAreComing

Cats are 8-2-1 in their last 11 and 5 of their last 6, not real sure why we need a shakeup. But that deal looks pretty good to me. I still like Matthias, but I'd love to rid ourselves of Koistinen.

Laus723 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

Is the late pick the most valuable asset in this deal? Ok, honestly I liked Matthias in junior, not sure where he's at now, but I'd take him and see. I don't see any of the other players as surefire NHLers. Belle definitely isn't one. Him and Stewart and sounds like Koistinen are just waiver fodder that shouldn't really be in trade discussions. D'Agostini could be an NHLer. Jury out there still, I'd say.

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote