HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

It's Official Montreal's worst Media Member: Jean Perron

Old
11-23-2009, 09:52 PM
emb24*

vCash: 500
It's Official Montreal's worst Media Member: Jean Perron

is anyone watching l'attaque a 5? jean perron is by FAR by FAR the dumbest, most arrogant, and ignorant media guy out there. how in the world did this guy ever coach in the NHL? i mean the diarrhea that comes out of his mouth is not entertaining it's offensive. he's talking about how only quebecois coaches should coach quebec players--that they are the only ones to get the max out of them --until martin McGuire reminded him that st Louis thrived under tortorella, and a variety of other examples. and of course the camera pans back to perron who's just sitting there mouth wide open catching flies. an absolute idiot.

he should wear a tinfoil hat with his conspiracies

emb24* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 09:54 PM

something is going on there tonight...very odd what just happened

417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 09:55 PM
Sandvich
VERY NICE

Why do you bother watching that show ?

Sandvich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 09:55 PM
slimkay

JC Lajoie and Marinaro got into a fight...

Dumbass JC Lajoie... Marinaro totally owned him with the Latendresse thread

slimkay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 09:56 PM
playbedar

Send a message via MSN to playbedar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 View Post
something is going on there tonight...very odd what just happened
What? What just happened?!

playbedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 09:56 PM
emb24*

and now the show is off the air

with technical difficulties i guess. marinaro is clearly angry with lajoie and perron

Old
11-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Born in 1909
Hockey Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by emb24 View Post
is anyone watching l'attaque a 5? jean perron is by FAR by FAR the dumbest, most arrogant, and ignorant media guy out there. how in the world did this guy ever coach in the NHL? i mean the diarrhea that comes out of his mouth is not entertaining it's offensive. he's talking about how only quebecois coaches should coach quebec players--that they are the only ones to get the max out of them --until martin McGuire reminded him that st Louis thrived under tortorella, and a variety of other examples. and of course the camera pans back to perron who's just sitting there mouth wide open catching flies. an absolute idiot.

he should wear a tinfoil hat with his conspiracies
He a dbag...

but he gets people talking... and starting threads

I like the girl on the show, though... she's a smooth soothing presence

Born in 1909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 10:33 PM
Maximus Taylor

well, you can't take anything he says seriously. He's like your crazy uncle Joe. If you stop taking seriously everything he says, he can be quite hilarious.

Maximus Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 10:35 PM
Dirty Danglez
Take it like a Man

JC Lajoie is pretty much the most retarded member of the Montreal Media. I used to hate Jean Perron more... but JC has taken the cake tonight. Good for Tony, made him look like a fool.

Dirty Danglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 10:48 PM
kernkraft

That show has actually gotten much better since they've added Marinaro and Maguire. I hadn't watched it in a long long while but I must admit it's improved.

Perron and Lajoie represent everything that is wrong in the MTL media. Perron is harmless because everyone knows he's a crazy old crank, but Lajoie knows exactly what he's doing.

kernkraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Dirty Danglez
Take it like a Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kernkraft View Post
That show has actually gotten much better since they've added Marinaro and Maguire. I hadn't watched it in a long long while but I must admit it's improved.

Perron and Lajoie represent everything that is wrong in the MTL media. Perron is harmless because everyone knows he's a crazy old crank, but Lajoie knows exactly what he's doing.
Exactly how I feel on all counts.

Dirty Danglez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 11:05 PM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Pretty much every time that show airs, someone comes here and makes a thread about how dumb they are, but yet some of you still watch it ? I guess it's one of those things where you love to hate them.

Though, you know what's worse ? People who watch that show and believe everything they say.

Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 11:38 PM
emb24*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post
Pretty much every time that show airs, someone comes here and makes a thread about how dumb they are, but yet some of you still watch it ? I guess it's one of those things where you love to hate them.

Though, you know what's worse ? People who watch that show and believe everything they say.
that's precisely the point. lajoie and perron are actually considered influential - or else they wouldn't have the platform. perron is unintelligible. and i mean completely. yet he has this platform to spew his nonsense in which a segment of the population takes as gospel.

and i watch it on the nights i know precisely that will be controversial. i'm just stunned at how dumb perron is. and i mean stunned. and these guys pass off his opinion as informed. but tonight during the cutaways the other guys on the panel were making faces like perron's a loon. so why do the producer's keep him there? because we / I talk about it? says a lot about them that the shock dumb panelist opinion matters more than lucid debate.