HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Ducks - Leafs

Old
11-23-2009, 11:01 PM
YogiCanucks

vCash: 500
OP is overpayment for Anahiem.

YogiCanucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2009, 02:53 AM
Crowdy
Co-founder, Crowdy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Forbes View Post
From my experience covering Mitera as the Anaheim writer for Hockey's Future, Mitera's skating was never specifically targeted as a deficiency, including, but not limited to, the time I interviewed his Michigan coach, Red Berenson in 2008. Berenson did not mince words when talking about either Mitera or fellow Wolverine/Duck prospect Kampfer and so, going by that vouch of confidence as well as the other knowledge that I have attained through witnessing, researching and interviewing....yes. Yes, I am telling you that Mitera will "somehow learn how to skate."

I firmly believe that your quick judgement of Mitera based on this season alone (of which he has played just 13 games and also the couple weeks that he spent in training camp) is in error. I don't think it is fair to the prospect to write him off so quickly considering both his pedigree and his injury. I can almost guarantee that Anaheim is not thinking less of him and are in it for the long haul with Mitera.

I previously gave two examples of players familiar with the Ducks organization who suffered similar traumatic knee injuries who spent almost a year before they were back in solid game condition.

But that's just my opinion. Of course.
I respect your opinion and I hope you are right, but I have a feeling Mitera will be a big disappointment. I'll give it another year before I write him off.

Crowdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2009, 03:23 PM
glucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul4587 View Post
Thats a huge underpayment. Add to it the Flyers first and it's closer.
fixed

glucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Barbadian91
Evgeny Kuznetsov

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericnut View Post
To Toronto: Anaheim's 1st 2010 (currently 3rd overall), Joffrey Lupul, Nick Boynton and Mark Mitera

To Anaheim: Tomas Kaberle
Leafscounter with

To Kaberle, Hagman, Tlusty, Grabovski
To Ryan

Ryan - Kadri - Kessel

Barbadian91 is offline   Reply With Quote