HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Sheldon Souray with Hockey Central @ Noon

Old
11-26-2009, 03:44 PM
Natedawg
Lars Eller

vCash: 500
Sheldon Souray with Hockey Central @ Noon

Sorry if this has been posted.

http://www.fan590.com/media.jsp?cont...26_124139_5864

Natedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 04:02 PM
BlueBelle

I like Sheldon's reaction to the question of whether or not someone will say something to Heatley on the ice. He says no, that players don't care, that that is the business side.

BlueBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 04:08 PM
TowMater14

vCash: 50
Yeah right. If the players didn't care would have they dressed up the way they did for Halloween?

TowMater14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 04:15 PM
BlueBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce33 View Post
Yeah right. If the players didn't care would have they dressed up the way they did for Halloween?
oops! Forgot the sarcasm smilie. The players are still people. If my company wanted to trade me to another company, or even just a group in the same company, I would care big time. I don't see it being that different on a hockey team. I do still see differences, don't get me wrong!

BlueBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 05:46 PM
TowMater14

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBelle View Post
oops! Forgot the sarcasm smilie. The players are still people. If my company wanted to trade me to another company, or even just a group in the same company, I would care big time. I don't see it being that different on a hockey team. I do still see differences, don't get me wrong!
Now imagine if your transfer was put on hold while some ****** bag from the Ottawa office wanted to wait for better offers. I would want to punch him in the face and I hope it happens.

Old
11-26-2009, 06:32 PM
CorpseFX

vCash: 872
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce33 View Post
dressing up for halloween to play into the media hype/joke of the matter hardly says anything about what goes on during the game.

if any of the players, outside of Stortini (which part of his job to chirp), is talking about this in between whistles they need to get punched in the f-ing face by Pat Quinn. none of these turds on this squad need to be talking school yard garbage about an issue this trivial until they get their own game in order. if any of the players use this as "baiting" on the ice id be extremely disappointed at their arrogance.

Souray is right.

CorpseFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 06:54 PM
oilsands
shut 'em down.

LOVE the av... and I don't hate 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorpseFX View Post
dressing up for halloween to play into the media hype/joke of the matter hardly says anything about what goes on during the game.

if any of the players, outside of Stortini (which part of his job to chirp), is talking about this in between whistles they need to get punched in the f-ing face by Pat Quinn. none of these turds on this squad need to be talking school yard garbage about an issue this trivial until they get their own game in order. if any of the players use this as "baiting" on the ice id be extremely disappointed at their arrogance.

Souray is right.

oilsands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 07:21 PM
Oilbender

Quote:

Souray is right.
Man Oilers antics is like daytime tv round here. I love it.

Oilbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 10:15 PM
TowMater14

Quote:

Souray is right.
You realize that everyone involved in the non trade was human.....right? Hockey players have emotions as well, do you honestly think that Cogs was like "oh, um yeah it's business and the fact that I could not sleep ALL summer in no big deal.....I don't hold anything against him" really. There is some dislike there whether they want to admit it to the media is another thing. Hockey is too politically correct!

Old
11-27-2009, 02:31 AM
hfboardsuser

Pfft, what took him so long? I was on that show like a year ago.

hfboardsuser is offline   Reply With Quote