HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Happy Hossa day! (Chicago Blackhawks @ San Jose Sharks 11/25)

Old
11-26-2009, 01:57 AM
Spike777

vCash: 500
I was hoping for a 3-2-1 record on this road trip, but they have already exceeded my expectations. Killer game tonight!

Spike777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 02:24 AM
Ail
k.

Here's a gift from a jealous Ranger fan who wishes his team could do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIiClfXCXR4

All three of tonight's short-handed goals. Great stuff.

Disintegrated MCL
rip
Ail is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 02:28 AM
JSmith81x
Your weapon is guilt

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsonking View Post
Who were the 3 stars??

My feed cut out already.
1. Hossa (2 goals, +1)
2. Keith (3 assists, +4)
3. Brouwer (goal, assist, +3)

JSmith81x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 03:14 AM
stevesmith05

Send a message via Yahoo to stevesmith05
The Hawks were DOMINANT tonight. Can't wait to see how they look when they get back home.

stevesmith05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 07:33 AM
Washington Capitals

Woot, I have to watch this game from archive today.

Washington Capitals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 10:34 AM
crimsonking

Still buzzing today about this game. I'm sure it'll come crashing down very soon.

crimsonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Central PA Hawk Fan

I can't believe this is actually happening to the Blackhawks. I never thought just 3 short seasons ago we would be where we are right now. Remember Arkipov as our #2 center?

Central PA Hawk Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 10:55 AM
crimsonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central PA Hawk Fan View Post
I can't believe this is actually happening to the Blackhawks. I never thought just 3 short seasons ago we would be where we are right now. Remember Arkipov as our #2 center?
Hard to forget that... Salmelainen, Alexeev. The fact that Jeff Hamilton was our third leading point getter behind Havlat and Vrbata.

Old
11-26-2009, 12:32 PM
HaliFawks

I LOVE this team!

HaliFawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 12:33 PM
MrSerious

Quote:
Hard to forget that... Salmelainen, Alexeev. The fact that Jeff Hamilton was our third leading point getter behind Havlat and Vrbata.
Can't forget the dynamic duo of Aucoin and Cullimore on defence. I hated Alexeev. Probably because we traded Krazy Karl Stewart for him, who was my favourite player at the time. Shows how bad the team was.

Once San Jose scored the second goal, I could just picture my Grandpa watching the game saying to himself "They're gonna blow it".

MrSerious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Bring Back GLR
Commit to the Indian

Quote:
It's pretty amazing for sure, but none of this happens unless Rocky Wirtz takes over the team through the passing of his Dad. No disrespect to WWW. but even though we would still have our draft picks and a few of those trades I still doubt our team would look anything like this. We certainly would'nt be marketed and talked about as much. The last time the Hawks had a team play like this was 1994-95 team that went to the WCF, but a couple years later was almost stripped to the bone due to ownership not ponying up. At least when we lose players this year it'll be cuz the league mandated the salary restrictions and not our ownership. That being said this team is off the hook right now and is smokin hot. Hossa!

Bring Back GLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 01:15 PM
backhander

i was at the game last night...not a hawks fan...def not a sharks fan...kings = yes...well, you guys should be freakin' stoked with your teams' effort...their puck possession, positioning and d last night should be looked at by all teams. the one thing is that the sharks d and entire team looked lost, but the hawks beat one of the best in the league...MAN u guys have hossa, too now...i'm scared...he looked good in his first game back and is only going to get better...IT WAS GREAT WATCHING THE SHARKS FANS LAST NIGHT...they love their team, but most have low level hockey knowledge...the two goals they scored at the end of the game they cheered like it was their first goal...HOW LAME

backhander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 01:45 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 400
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post
Can't forget the dynamic duo of Aucoin and Cullimore on defence. I hated Alexeev. Probably because we traded Krazy Karl Stewart for him, who was my favourite player at the time. Shows how bad the team was.

Once San Jose scored the second goal, I could just picture my Grandpa watching the game saying to himself "They're gonna blow it".
How can you forget our wondeful filler players for injuries

Reed Low
P.A. Parenteau
Carl Corazzini
Craig MacDonald
Martin St. Pierre

Yeah,,,,,,,,, Wonderful times

I am actually suprised Parenteau has played in NHL this year and actually played fairly well with Rangers

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-26-2009, 03:16 PM
Coldplay
Courage

Quote:
Don't forget Jassen Cullimore, Sergei Samsonov, Steve Poapst...

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2009, 01:29 AM
nbbyfan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhander View Post
i was at the game last night...not a hawks fan...def not a sharks fan...kings = yes...well, you guys should be freakin' stoked with your teams' effort...their puck possession, positioning and d last night should be looked at by all teams. the one thing is that the sharks d and entire team looked lost, but the hawks beat one of the best in the league...MAN u guys have hossa, too now...i'm scared...he looked good in his first game back and is only going to get better...IT WAS GREAT WATCHING THE SHARKS FANS LAST NIGHT...they love their team, but most have low level hockey knowledge...the two goals they scored at the end of the game they cheered like it was their first goal...HOW LAME
Really? we have low hockey knowledge? We have supported this team since they came in this league. We have pretty much sold out every game since 2006. Our Arena was one of the loudest arenas since year 2000, we are known for being loud. You obviously don't talk to the right Shark fans or your just envious of the Sharks. Hows the kings attendance been the last few years? Its not like your fans are more knowledgeable than the Sharks. Your city is full of basketball fans and Baseball fans, no one cares about your team unless you go to the playoffs. Yes, i understand you said most, but you obviously haven't talked to many shark fans.

And whats so lame about that about the fans? What would you do in that situation, boo the team when they score? Or what throw trash on every player on the ice to see how bad they sucked at the game? I was suprised on how many fans ACTUALLY STAYED THROUGHOUT the whole game. The people that stayed is how much Sac kings games get when the games starts.

nbbyfan20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2009, 01:57 AM
massivegoonery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post

Reed Low
P.A. Parenteau
Carl Corazzini
Craig MacDonald
Martin St. Pierre

I am actually suprised Parenteau has played in NHL this year and actually played fairly well with Rangers
I love Pierre Parenteau, I hope he makes it.

massivegoonery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2009, 02:11 AM
Piffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSerious View Post

I miss the Kannonball.

Piffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2009, 12:18 PM
theaub
Lets go Hawks!

Quote:
Before the Leafs/Hawks game a couple weeks ago I was watching some of the highlights of the old games. When I hit the '06 game (the one where Bondra scored his 500th goal), I looked at our top line and just laughed for the rest of the highlights.

I believe it was Bourque-Arkhipov-Bondra or something. So bad.

theaub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2009, 02:00 PM
LarmerAmonteSeabrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhawkswincup View Post

Reed Low
P.A. Parenteau
Carl Corazzini
Craig MacDonald
Martin St. Pierre

Arghhh, you've giving me some nightmares!!! STOP!!!

I'm shocked Karpovtsev didn't win a Norris trophy.

LarmerAmonteSeabrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-27-2009, 07:43 PM
crimsonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub View Post
Before the Leafs/Hawks game a couple weeks ago I was watching some of the highlights of the old games. When I hit the '06 game (the one where Bondra scored his 500th goal), I looked at our top line and just laughed for the rest of the highlights.

I believe it was Bourque-Arkhipov-Bondra or something. So bad.
LOL. Yes that was pretty bad.