HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > Fantasy Hockey Talk > All Time Draft
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
All Time Draft Fantasy league where players of the past and present meet.

ATD 12 Bob Cole Quater-Finals: 3 Regina Pats vs. 6 New York Golden Blades

Old
11-29-2009, 04:00 AM
seventieslord

vCash: 500
Yeah, what do you mean, MXD?

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 04:19 AM
Sturminator
I voted for Kodos

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventieslord View Post
Yeah, what do you mean, MXD?
I think he's saying that he finds the discussion so interesting that he's willing to forego some amount of time with his family in order to read through it all and vote. Either that, or he just ordered the complete Family Ties seasons 1-8 on DVD and is willing to give up 15 minutes of Michael J. Fox this weekend. I'm not quite sure which one it is.

Sturminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 04:37 AM
seventieslord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sturminator View Post
I think he's saying that he finds the discussion so interesting that he's willing to forego some amount of time with his family in order to read through it all and vote. Either that, or he just ordered the complete Family Ties seasons 1-8 on DVD and is willing to give up 15 minutes of Michael J. Fox this weekend. I'm not quite sure which one it is.

thanks for making my night.

I took it as saying that he had some sort of a connection to one of us, that he had to put aside, in order to vote objectively. We chat on MSN, but we're not family... at least I don't think so. (and if he is referring to that, it probably means I don't get his vote...)

But yeah, a lot of this was extremely interesting. The biggest thing I learned was about my own team. Norm Ullman is an absolute stud. He's even more underrated than I thought. Given his linemates over the years, it's amazing he put up the points he did, but finding out he also didn't have to rely on his (probable) PP time with Howe to do it... that made the series worth participating in.

God, I have a big man crush on Norm Ullman.

seventieslord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-29-2009, 11:21 AM
jarek

My biggest thrill in this series was, just strictly going by top-10s, seeing how successful we were in drafting a very good offensive team, despite taking our guys for offensive roles much later than most, including missing out on an elite offensive guy with our first pick. We're still not going to win most matchups offensively, I don't think, but we certainly have a very good team offensively, underrated if anything.

jarek is offline   Reply With Quote