HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

If anyone ever had any doubts

Closed Thread

Old
12-16-2004, 12:38 PM
ATLANTARANGER*

vCash: 500
If anyone ever had any doubts

as to where the NHL stands on the need to get the skill back into the game all they have to do is look at the NHL's counter proposal.
Notice that the skill players take the big hit money wise, while the slugs who have destroyed this game get to keep all of their pie!

Going forward I can just see the NHL's marketing, "come see Jay Pandolfo hook, hold and obstruct the finest in skill players!" "Watch Jay and his fellow ropers reel in the swiftest of skaters!" "Watch as they water ski on the backs of the best! from one end of the ice and back around out of the offensive zones!"

"Come see the best entertainment is sports, a true combination of wrestling, bronco busting and cattle ropin the world has seen!" "Come watch paint dry as never before!" "The Dutchboy ain't got nothin on us!"

"Don't worry about missin any action, cause there ain't any!" You can drink & drink and over extend yourself on the beer lines or the restrooms and not miss a bit of action!" "Heck with our game traffic congestion is a non-issue, arrive late and not miss a bit of action!"

"For those of you die hards, on occasion we may even have a wide open 4-3 affair!"
"Where else can you drop a wad of cash and see all these sports all rolled into one!"

"Hi, I'm Jacques Lemaire and I recommend super glue to all my slugs who can't skate or play. Just a few quarts spread liberally on the palms of their gloves and I guarantee no one is getting away from you!"

Old
12-16-2004, 03:49 PM
Slewfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLANTARANGER
as to where the NHL stands on the need to get the skill back into the game all they have to do is look at the NHL's counter proposal.
Notice that the skill players take the big hit money wise, while the slugs who have destroyed this game get to keep all of their pie!

Going forward I can just see the NHL's marketing, "come see Jay Pandolfo hook, hold and obstruct the finest in skill players!" "Watch Jay and his fellow ropers reel in the swiftest of skaters!" "Watch as they water ski on the backs of the best! from one end of the ice and back around out of the offensive zones!"

"Come see the best entertainment is sports, a true combination of wrestling, bronco busting and cattle ropin the world has seen!" "Come watch paint dry as never before!" "The Dutchboy ain't got nothin on us!"

"Don't worry about missin any action, cause there ain't any!" You can drink & drink and over extend yourself on the beer lines or the restrooms and not miss a bit of action!" "Heck with our game traffic congestion is a non-issue, arrive late and not miss a bit of action!"

"For those of you die hards, on occasion we may even have a wide open 4-3 affair!"
"Where else can you drop a wad of cash and see all these sports all rolled into one!"

"Hi, I'm Jacques Lemaire and I recommend super glue to all my slugs who can't skate or play. Just a few quarts spread liberally on the palms of their gloves and I guarantee no one is getting away from you!"
:lol

Old
12-16-2004, 08:03 PM
TheZherdev

true true

Closed Thread