Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

tickets question

Old
11-23-2009, 02:12 AM
jadeddog

vCash: 500
tickets question

hey there, i'm an edmonton fan who is making the trip to excel for the oilers game in march... i've never been in your arena before, so i don't know what the seat setup is like, other than looking at seating maps online

i'm thinking about buying seats in the "st. paul club side" areas of the arena.... these appear to be pretty good seats, but i was hoping to get some more information about them... why are they called "club seats"? is there something different about them than the other seats? what are the sight lines like, etc? any information would be greatly appreciated

looking to coming to your fine city(ies) for the first time!

Last edited by jadeddog: 11-23-2009 at 02:18 AM.
jadeddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
11-23-2009, 11:45 AM
BigT2002

Never heard that St. Paul thing, but if they are club seats you'll have a pretty good view when I am there next week I'll try to take some pics of the area if you can give me the section and you can see first hand if you'd like. I'd do it tomorrow but I sold my tickets because I didn't think I would be home yet If you're looking for someone to have a beer with at the game, let me know! I'm always game to meet Canadian hockey fans lol

BigT2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-02-2009, 09:51 PM
jadeddog

i ended up shelling out for pretty great tickets in the lower bowl... 13th row, right on the red line, on the players bench side of the rink.... very happy with the seats we ended up with!

jadeddog is offline   Reply With Quote