HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Fifa World Cup Draw

Old
12-04-2009, 03:50 PM
cap10bfl

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to cap10bfl
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaDevilGirl View Post
If ever Portugal goes deep in the competition, I'll be sure to walk down the Main with my jersey and flag. Driving with the flag waving and honking is another option.
what goes deep, at every game we go celebrate on st-laurent!!!

will be hard but we can do it...FORCA!

cap10bfl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2009, 03:54 PM
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by couris View Post
Italy squad looks old, what is your projected starting line-up?
I wanted to see some youth like Giovinco and Acquafresca but that will wait until 2014

Pretty much the same squad as 2006 except for Nesta who retire

Buffon

Back line

Cannavaro,Materazzi,Grosso,Chiellini

Totti,Gattuso,Pirlo,Camoranesi,De Rossi pretty much will rotate

Rossi,Gilardino,Toni,Iaquinta

squad is old except for Rossi and De Rossi,I hope as subs he brings some future young talent suck as Giovinco,Ballotelli,Acquafresca,Santon

I don't see them going further then the final 4 to be honest,but then again it's Italy and you never know what to expect like our Habs,witch ones will show up

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2009, 03:56 PM
The Russian General
Força Portugal

Hard group for Portugal but I'm sure they will pass the group stage.

The Russian General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2009, 04:03 PM
mrCoffea*

I got tickets to all three Italy group games, and might get to see a few knockout rounds as well

I hope I don't need to rely on hotels and crazy travel prices between cities. I thankfully will be traveling with a friend born in South Africa that has family there, though we don't know for sure if they can accomodate us. I also might have a contact in Jo-Burg. All in all, it's not too bad. I have about a week in Cape Town and then a game in a small city near Jo-Burg then a game in Jo-Burg, definitely could have been worse. I wouldn't want to be in any of the small random cities spread across all over the country, I have a feeling transportation is going to be a ****show

mrCoffea* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2009, 04:25 PM
Woland

Hopp Schwiiz !!!!!!! Spain will be tough for the Swiss, but I think that if we play a solid structed game we can win against the divers of Honduras ( remeber Gold Cup match vs. Canada ) and cry babies from Chili ( remember the troubles at the FIFA U-20 ).

I'm just kidding with those last comments, but I still think we can make it to the next round.

Woland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2009, 04:38 PM
Travis Moen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCoffea View Post
I got tickets to all three Italy group games, and might get to see a few knockout rounds as well

I hope I don't need to rely on hotels and crazy travel prices between cities. I thankfully will be traveling with a friend born in South Africa that has family there, though we don't know for sure if they can accomodate us. I also might have a contact in Jo-Burg. All in all, it's not too bad. I have about a week in Cape Town and then a game in a small city near Jo-Burg then a game in Jo-Burg, definitely could have been worse. I wouldn't want to be in any of the small random cities spread across all over the country, I have a feeling transportation is going to be a ****show
You got lucky man.

**** I got a game in ****ing Mangaung/Bloemfontein then Pretoria and after that Cape Town.

Then it's Durban or Pretoria, Port Elizabeth or Joburg, Cape Town or Durban, and then Joburg.

**** this ****. I think I'm gonna stay home and attend only the semi-final and the final.

Travis Moen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Woland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis Moen View Post
You got lucky man.

**** I got a game in ****ing Mangaung/Bloemfontein then Pretoria and after that Cape Town.

Then it's Durban or Pretoria, Port Elizabeth or Joburg, Cape Town or Durban, and then Joburg.

**** this ****. I think I'm gonna stay home and attend only the semi-final and the final.
consider yourself lucky you got tickets.......

Woland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-04-2009, 04:50 PM
usernam

wow that's some ****ed up schedule you got man...You have games in every corner of the country haha...me it's Polokwane, Cape Town, then Pretoria. Polokwane and Pretoria are like 2-3 hours for Jo'burg so no big deal and Cape town is like 20 hours...If you got some money, I recommend you travel by domestic plane when you go to Port Elizabeth or Cape Town.

Last edited by usernam: 12-04-2009 at 05:05 PM.
usernam is offline   Reply With Quote