HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Champions League Matchups

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
12-17-2004, 05:59 AM
  #1
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Champions League Matchups

I know, this has nothing to do with hockey but...maybe there's some Kings fans who follow european football. And with the NHL there's not much to talk about...
I'm an AC Milan diehard fan, I've been a season ticket holder since I was 8 (and now I'm 29).

Here the 1st knockout round:

Real Madrid CF v Juventus FC
FC Porto v FC Internazionale Milano
FC Barcelona v Chelsea FC
Werder Bremen v Olympique Lyonnais
Liverpool FC v Bayer 04 Leverkusen
PSV Eindhoven v AS Monaco FC
Manchester United FC v AC Milan
FC Bayern München v Arsenal FC

link - uefa.com

Pretty interesting matchups, particularly Real-Juve, Milan-Man UTD and Chelsea-Barca.

Albi is offline  
Old
12-17-2004, 07:59 AM
  #2
Jungle Boy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Recife, Brazil
Country: Brazil
Posts: 1,061
vCash: 500
I think that those teams will win:
Real Madrid
Inter
Barça
Lyon
Bayern Leverkusen
Monaco
Milan
Arsenal

Jungle Boy is offline  
Old
12-17-2004, 08:05 AM
  #3
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Boy
I think that those teams will win:
Real Madrid
Inter
Barça
Lyon
Bayern Leverkusen
Monaco
Milan
Arsenal
Please JB, don't tell you're an Inter fan...please no

Albi is offline  
Old
12-17-2004, 05:33 PM
  #4
kingsforever
Registered User
 
kingsforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 319
vCash: 500
Go Liverpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingsforever is offline  
Old
12-17-2004, 06:11 PM
  #5
JT8888
Registered User
 
JT8888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,106
vCash: 500
Go FC Barcelona

JT8888 is offline  
Old
12-17-2004, 06:41 PM
  #6
Reaper45
Registered User
 
Reaper45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: South Bay
Country: United States
Posts: 30,742
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Reaper45
Arsenal will run the tourney....

Reaper45 is offline  
Old
12-17-2004, 06:50 PM
  #7
Chileiceman
Registered User
 
Chileiceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Chile
Posts: 8,499
vCash: 500
Everyone is so hyped abot Real-Juventus.
I think the best games are gonna be Barcelona-Chelsea. The 2 top teams in Europe duking it out. I think ronaldinho is going to show some of his magic and Barsa is going to win

Chileiceman is offline  
Old
12-18-2004, 05:47 AM
  #8
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chileiceman
Everyone is so hyped abot Real-Juventus.
I think the best games are gonna be Barcelona-Chelsea. The 2 top teams in Europe duking it out. I think ronaldinho is going to show some of his magic and Barsa is going to win
Yeah, top teams in Europe...first of all, they have to win something, then we can talk about it.

Albi is offline  
Old
12-18-2004, 03:51 PM
  #9
swinginutter*
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Country: Italy
Posts: 1,796
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albi
Yeah, top teams in Europe...first of all, they have to win something, then we can talk about it.
A Juve (Juventino) fan since I was 9. The Juve match is overrated, but that's who I wanted Juve to face. Real Madrid has struggled and I hope they don't hit any kind of form in February......doubt it though! Milan And Man U is what Ferguson wanted and got. That game will be unbelievable along with Chelsea and Barca. Just finished watching the Milan - Juve game (0-0) result......Milan dominated most of the game, and good defending on both sides.....First half was good, and second kind of died down.

swinginutter* is offline  
Old
12-20-2004, 05:59 AM
  #10
Jungle Boy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Recife, Brazil
Country: Brazil
Posts: 1,061
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albi
Please JB, don't tell you're an Inter fan...please no
I am, but I like AC Milan too (because of all the Brazilians that plays/ have played there) .

Jungle Boy is offline  
Old
12-20-2004, 12:34 PM
  #11
Albi
Registered User
 
Albi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Lavena - Italy
Country: Italy
Posts: 4,627
vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Albi
Quote:
Originally Posted by swinginutter
A Juve (Juventino) fan since I was 9. The Juve match is overrated, but that's who I wanted Juve to face. Real Madrid has struggled and I hope they don't hit any kind of form in February......doubt it though! Milan And Man U is what Ferguson wanted and got. That game will be unbelievable along with Chelsea and Barca. Just finished watching the Milan - Juve game (0-0) result......Milan dominated most of the game, and good defending on both sides.....First half was good, and second kind of died down.
I watched it too and I agree with you, we could have won the game but we came up short. The ref sucked IMO.

Albi is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:38 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.