HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"Imperial March" - 12.10.09 - Columbus at Nashville 7:00 CST

Old
12-11-2009, 03:22 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead View Post
I don't want to play matchmaker but it seems pretty clear that Joetimo and Memphis need to go out based on the posts above. I'll be available as best man if it works out.
*doubles over laughing*

Though I would love to accept, I am afraid I am not THAT angry about last night. She is usually there for me but last night was a rare case in which she was unavailable. Every couple has their off nights.

Memphis, I've told you, find a man that likes hockey!

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Gnashville
Never trade Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
I'm sorry, but I did not see or attend the game tonight. While I was getting prepared for the game I suffered a seizure-like episode (unconfirmed right now) and was sent to the ER where I only recently returned from. If I read or hear anything regarding Weber in the morning, I'll try to pass it along...
WOW oh WOW get well dude hate to read that.

Gnashville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Seth Lake

Send a message via AIM to Seth Lake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
WOW oh WOW get well dude hate to read that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spank303 View Post
Oh no, hope you are doing OK now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PredsChik20 View Post
oh my goodness! I swear I saw you, you must have had a twin in a mustard jersey roaming around the arena. I hope you're doing better!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joetimo View Post
Holly schnitzel! Get better soon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapp View Post
SLake - glad you got to go home last night. Hope you get only good news going forward.
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'm still a bit tired and will be going to bed soon for the night. My mother and sister should be arriving from NC around 7 PM tonight and my uncle that lives in Hermitage is returning from the Nobel Prize concert in Oslo tomorrow night and they will be taking care of me this week.

Actually read the discharge papers this morning and despite the staff really cringing when I described my episode as a seizure, they did in fact diagnose it as a seizure of an unknown origin. My blood work and CT scan last night both turned up no abnormalities and I'm scheduled to follow up with a neurologist on Thursday morning to undergo further testing.

Until then, I'm not allowed to drive or operate heavy machinery, swim or take baths, and a whole other list of stipulations for my safety and the safety of others around me. It looks right now like I'm going to miss the Preds game tomorrow night - which is a double-bummer because not only is it a Wings game, but I've also recently started coaching with Blackman HS and they are facing off against Ensworth at the Sommet Center after the game as well!

Will definitely be watching from home and hope to get back to the arena quickly, but in the meantime...cheer a little extra harder when you're in the building to make up for me!

Thanks again!

Seth Lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 06:30 PM
golfmade
Go Preds Go

It's a good thing SLake won't be able to go to the game since he can't take baths

Get better soon!

golfmade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 07:24 PM
predfan98

we'll be thinking about you slake, get a good rest...good luck with everything.

predfan98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 08:10 PM
MemphisMTLfan

Quote:
*doubles over laughing*

Though I would love to accept, I am afraid I am not THAT angry about last night. She is usually there for me but last night was a rare case in which she was unavailable. Every couple has their off nights.

Memphis, I've told you, find a man that likes hockey!
You know I'm working on it.

MemphisMTLfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-11-2009, 10:00 PM
David Singleton
HFB Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLake View Post
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I'm still a bit tired and will be going to bed soon for the night. My mother and sister should be arriving from NC around 7 PM tonight and my uncle that lives in Hermitage is returning from the Nobel Prize concert in Oslo tomorrow night and they will be taking care of me this week.

Actually read the discharge papers this morning and despite the staff really cringing when I described my episode as a seizure, they did in fact diagnose it as a seizure of an unknown origin. My blood work and CT scan last night both turned up no abnormalities and I'm scheduled to follow up with a neurologist on Thursday morning to undergo further testing.

Until then, I'm not allowed to drive or operate heavy machinery, swim or take baths, and a whole other list of stipulations for my safety and the safety of others around me. It looks right now like I'm going to miss the Preds game tomorrow night - which is a double-bummer because not only is it a Wings game, but I've also recently started coaching with Blackman HS and they are facing off against Ensworth at the Sommet Center after the game as well!

Will definitely be watching from home and hope to get back to the arena quickly, but in the meantime...cheer a little extra harder when you're in the building to make up for me!

Thanks again!
It's those Wendy's salads Seth.

Really glad to hear that you are on the mend. Hopefully you mend very quickly and can resume doing all the things that you love to do.

David Singleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 07:36 AM
Jonesey
Sons of Anarchy

wow, laptop messes up and you miss all kinds of things!

Slake, glad to hear you are OK, hopefully you will be back to 100% soon enough to get down to the Nashville Arena!

Joe, bless my wife's heart, but I can't stand going to games with her. She likes the team, likes hockey, just doesn't understand. She keeps trying to get me to talk to her during the game, and I just want quiet, until we score.

Memphis, I have some single hockey friends, if you are in the market. hahaha.

Jonesey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 12:34 PM
Roman Yoshi
Ellis too short

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade Legwand View Post

Joe, bless my wife's heart, but I can't stand going to games with her. She likes the team, likes hockey, just doesn't understand. She keeps trying to get me to talk to her during the game, and I just want quiet, until we score.

Memphis is in the market, trust me.

See, my girlfriend is fine with hockey. She enjoys it (our 2nd month dating I took her to a preds game and she loved it.) It's just she gets in one of THOSE moods where she is essentially not happy with anything until her entire room is clean enough to eat off of with a fork. Her cleaning time is her stress relief time, and it is best not to interfere unless you want your face bitten off.

I am taking her to the Miami Ohio against OSU hockey game tonight. I will have my iTouch at my side to keep up with the Preds game.

Roman Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 04:22 PM
darth5
Rowsdower!

SLake, rest and get well soon. Nobody else is going to always be there to take care of you, so you have to take care good of yourself, as I am sure you are aware.

darth5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 08:00 PM
MemphisMTLfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trade Legwand View Post
wow, laptop messes up and you miss all kinds of things!

Slake, glad to hear you are OK, hopefully you will be back to 100% soon enough to get down to the Nashville Arena!

I get in that mood, too. My poor friends, they've pointed out that my mood totally changes once we score.

Quote:
Memphis is in the market, trust me.

See, my girlfriend is fine with hockey. She enjoys it (our 2nd month dating I took her to a preds game and she loved it.) It's just she gets in one of THOSE moods where she is essentially not happy with anything until her entire room is clean enough to eat off of with a fork. Her cleaning time is her stress relief time, and it is best not to interfere unless you want your face bitten off.

I am taking her to the Miami Ohio against OSU hockey game tonight. I will have my iTouch at my side to keep up with the Preds game.
You're a lucky one, Joe. It's hard to get Memphis guys into hockey. When you're trying to watch a game with them they get anxious and constantly talk to you and mess with you. Leave me alone while I'm watching the game.

MemphisMTLfan is offline   Reply With Quote