HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

TOPPEP Now in the Urban Dictionary??

Old
12-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Rin

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowzie View Post
LOL, I get tons of resumes at our place, and I keep them all, and read them when I need a laugh.

One person had "Completing Grade 10" under accomplishments, I was expecting the next accomplishment to be something about no longer having herpes.

Ask Rin about how many people have stumbled in drunk looking for work. I tell them to bring in their resume and start asking them questions about their aspirations and goals.

Oh ya, we got some hilarious resumes the year you guys opened the ice cream shop. Remember there was somewhere that they had to write something good about themself or something and someone was like I live 3-4 minutes away.

This is Slave, everyone lives 3-4 minutes away no matter which area of town they live in!

Rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-12-2009, 11:51 PM
JustinCider

i don't like you people

JustinCider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2009, 12:19 AM
ChokeOnOil
i hate my team

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilers8389 View Post
Pfffft I'm not a believer in this Toppep business....it failed miserably 2 years in a row.

Really now?

ChokeOnOil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2009, 12:29 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 7000
I used some Toppep after my morning constitution.

I am the Liquor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2009, 08:39 AM
KenLinsemanFanClub
Sorry State

vCash: 1159
I love the Urban Dictionary. I dash for it every time my kids say something, just so I can figure out what the hell their talking about

KenLinsemanFanClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2009, 09:06 AM
Boilers*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin View Post
Oh ya, we got some hilarious resumes the year you guys opened the ice cream shop. Remember there was somewhere that they had to write something good about themself or something and someone was like I live 3-4 minutes away.

This is Slave, everyone lives 3-4 minutes away no matter which area of town they live in!
The ice cream shop? Man we loved that place, the waffle cones were awesome. So I guess after we moved it's not there anymore? It was near the video shop a few stores down from what I call "drunk park" that place they upgraded so the drunks got a tree, a bench a porta potty and 12 square feet of grass to puke on. The intent was nice, it just didn't work out.

Last edited by Boilers*: 12-13-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Boilers* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilers View Post
The ice cream shop? Man we loved that place, the waffle cones were awesome. So I guess after we moved it's not there anymore? It was near the video shop a few stores down from what I call "drunk park" that place they upgraded so the drunks got a tree, a bench a porta potty and 12 square feet of grass to puke on. The intent was nice, it just didn't work out.
Ya, that's Citizen's park. The worst part is that's where the big tree is that they decorate with lights and light up on Moonlight Madness as part of "Light up Slave Lake"...perfect location for it!

You're probably thinking of O2's ice cream shoppe. It was beside Flick's. That closed when I was in about grade 12 I think, so around 2003. Since then though, Mowzie and his family opened one up in the same strip mall. They also started making homemade waffle cones and waffle bowls. I don't know if they stil make waffle bowls though.

The best was the day I made a cinnamon waffle bowl with vanilla ice cream, apple pie filling, and more cinnamon and brown sugar mix on top.

Old
12-14-2009, 12:47 PM
Arcane

Last time I remember TOPPEP being used was two years ago where it helped us go on an amazing run to end the year so Burke didn't end up with a top 10 pick for the Penner offer sheet.

TOPPEP = everything

Arcane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Reimer
Tambo Troll Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Ryan- View Post
So who else added the TOPPEP mug to their Christmas list?
I went with a magnet. Much more useful, it allows me to keep a schedule on the fridge.

Reimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-14-2009, 01:51 PM
Rin

If we can come up with a logo for TOPPEP, we could get it put on stuff like mugs and magnets, and clothing, etc.

Any ideas guys??

Old
12-14-2009, 04:59 PM
Walsher

Urban Dictionary makes me giggle. I personally appreciate the definition and usages in a sentance for Craig MacTavish.

Walsher is offline   Reply With Quote