HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Edmonton Oilers
Notices

Dexter

Old
12-15-2009, 11:45 AM
longy85

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneman89 View Post
Obviously some other Dexter fans on here besides myself. I certainly didn't come on here with the intention of "ruining things" for anyone that has it taped and still wants to see it. But I wanted to see what some people thought of the last episode, so with that in mind, if you don't want to see more detail, please..

DO NOT READ MORE OF THIS POST.

I think Dexter is in deep doo-doo for next year. He will looked at as a suspect regardless of what they find, I think. The spouse always gets a prime looksee when the wife is killed. It doesn't look good that he was in an argument with the neighbour over kissing Rita. And I'm not sure what he'll say when he's questioned as to where he was during the time of the murder. Who looks after the kids now? I see the grandparents getting them for a while. As usual, Dex will somehow squirm out of this mess. But he ****ed it up real good this time.

A couple things....

For those of you who haven't seen this (Guy Flaming, etc), all I can say is, make sure you have a strong stomach. If you do, once you're in the door, you're hooked.

Secondly, the opening to the show, has to be the coolest one I have ever seen, with the multiple innuendos. I never get tired of watching it.
he may be in doo-doo indeed, especially because of his recent law-related transgressions. maybe deb will have a role in the suspicion too...maybe quinn will think dexter did the deed, quinn does think dexter is a party-boy. so many options, the next episode is so far away though.

longy85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 12:05 PM
ekcut

Send a message via MSN to ekcut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six in O6 View Post
I can't believe they killed Rita....
Wholly crap!!! You mean Darth Vader is Lukes father????

ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 12:10 PM
ekcut

Send a message via MSN to ekcut
[QUOTE=Stoneman89;22669130]

Secondly, the opening to the show, has to be the coolest one I have ever seen, with the multiple innuendos. I never get tired of watching it.[/QUOTE]

Ya, and the Season opener this year when they did the re-make of the opening with Dex breaking his boot lace, baby slobber on the shoulder of his shirt etc etc was priceless. Scenes like that with the subtle comedy are why this show rocks!

The Dexter theme is my ringtone, and I own a "kill-shirt"

Last edited by ekcut: 12-15-2009 at 12:19 PM.
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 12:46 PM
CorpseFX

vCash: 872
i watched the first season a while back.( SPOILER ALERT!!!) as soon as i seen the amputee doctor it was dead obvious who the killer was. from that point to the end of the rest of the season i just wasnt that impressed with the story and i REALLY didnt dig the seasosn one finale. it went from a really interesting horror story to a goofy "TV" show in its "lets tie everyone together to tell Dexter's back story".

i just wasnt motivated to watch it further. TV isnt written radical enough, even on HBO, for me to invest the time. the first few episodes were cool though.

CorpseFX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 01:09 PM
Six in O6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimer View Post
But she was hot and had a nice rack.

Anyhow I love Dexter and think it is one of the best Dramas currently on television and possibly of all time. With that said I haven't seen any of season 4 as I wait til it comes out on DVD and then buy it and watch it then.
Lila had a better rack. And she had a good accent. But Rita was blonde.... and like guys in jail. So she was almost jail bait?

Six in O6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 01:18 PM
bellagiobob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six in O6 View Post
I can't believe they killed Rita....
Jani is dead? Another 1st rounder that won't turn out...

bellagiobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Six in O6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagiobob View Post
Jani is dead? Another 1st rounder that won't turn out...
Not surprised at all. Should have taken Hecht with him.

Six in O6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2009, 02:51 AM
40oz

I've been on the road for a week and I am definetly glad I stayed clear of this thread (and the one on the Entertainment board). Jesus MFin' earth shattering s***. I dont dislike the twist, but it pisses me off that I wont have answers for MONTHS. Note to self, never watch this show again, wait for dvds.

40oz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2009, 05:08 AM
Oilman76

This show is awesome, it got really good with the twist killing Rita. However-part of the appeal was the normal fgamily guy that happened to have the dark side. With Rita killed in a bathtub, and Deborah knowing his family history how on Earth can he continue to live the normal facade? Intriguing anyhow-but RESCUE ME is by far the best show on TV...

Oilman76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-16-2009, 07:40 AM
Tad Mikowsky
Retired

This is one show I'll have to get into via DVDs, kinda like Heroes.

Tad Mikowsky is offline   Reply With Quote