HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Bolts/Ducks (Bolts finally get a #1 goalie)

Old
12-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Finnish your Czech
Jermain Defriend

vCash: 50
I doubt Anaheim wants Meszaros.

Finnish your Czech is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 01:38 AM
Rschmitz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldplay View Post
Smith is good. Keep him. I like Hiller, but imo Smith can be just as good. He's turning the corner now too.
Smith turned the corner last season, this season he is taking steps backwards. I still wouldn't deal him off though for a sidegrade

Rschmitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 02:05 AM
Dutch Dreams

Mike Smith is an AHL goalie. He has no value. Hiller may have decent value yet, and Tampa is in a similar situation with Niitymaki, who has put up a good performance but hasn't guaranteed to be a solid no. 1 guy yet.... If anything Anaheim is trying to unload Giguere... And I don't think Meszaros is an adequate replacement to Niedermayer... I don't think these teams are good trading partners... Maybe look at a UFA like Kubina? Who you don't have to give up anything for??!

Dutch Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 02:11 AM
shadow1

vCash: 1210
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch Dreams View Post
Mike Smith is an AHL goalie. He has no value. Hiller may have decent value yet, and Tampa is in a similar situation with Niitymaki, who has put up a good performance but hasn't guaranteed to be a solid no. 1 guy yet.... If anything Anaheim is trying to unload Giguere... And I don't think Meszaros is an adequate replacement to Niedermayer... I don't think these teams are good trading partners... Maybe look at a UFA like Kubina? Who you don't have to give up anything for??!
AHL goalie? He was awesome last year, but this year (18 starts) he's struggled. That makes you write him off not only as never having the chance of being a starter again, but as an NHL caliber goaltender all together?

Laughable. I'll give you the names of two NHL goaltenders who are worse than Mike Smith.

shadow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Mike Farkas
Hockey's Future Staff
Moron!

Quote:
Mike Smith is an AHL goalie.
You can't be serious...

That, or there's a ton of "AHL goalie[s]" in the league...

Mike Farkas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 08:03 AM
Coldplay
Courage

Quote:
Are you ****ing kidding me?

Coldplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 09:09 AM
L-train*

Send a message via AIM to L-train*
The Dolts and the Bucks () aren't very good trade partners.

L-train* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 11:13 AM
The Fear Boners
Plz stop pucks

Quote:
No.

The Fear Boners is offline   Reply With Quote