HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

I think Mike Cammalleri gets it

Old
12-09-2009, 02:16 AM
JackZap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumsyhab View Post
He's a star a player, like Koivu (not the last 2 seasons) and Kovy were. A top line forward.
what?

JackZap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2009, 10:40 AM

When are we gonna start chanting Cammy Cammy Cammy! to show him some love?

68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2009, 10:42 AM
couris

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackZap View Post
what?
what indeed.

couris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-09-2009, 10:45 AM
Bullsmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Euh..no we don't. If that big fat bust doesn't make a great pass to Plekanec to send him on a breakaway, then the superb Cammy doesn't score his first goal.

A.Kost has been playing well. He needs to produce, but he's been playing better and it'll unleash soon enough. He hasn't scored much but he still has 1G 6Pts in his last 6GP.
Right now he's playing well enough to make that a dangerous and effective first line. AK's horribly inconsistent but he gets most of his flack because he has so much potential, not because he's not decently effective on the ice. Right now he's clearly a top six player on the team.

Bullsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 12:09 PM
shiftycanuck
Habby Habitants

Captain Cam!

This guy needs to get the C, he is the most vocal guy on our team, puts the team before himself, is always taking the interviews stating what Montreal has done right and what they can do to improve, he wants to be a winner, if every player had that same mentality and drive we would be flying right now. When Gionta and Markov are back in the lineup, take the A from Cammalleri and give him the C with Gionta and Markov as alternates. We need a captain that can be vocal and also lead by example.......and he is the guy.

In other news......when Gionta gets back, we need someone for him and Gomez to play with.....now that we have our top line of A.Kost, Pleks and Cam which seems to be playing very well together, we need someone to play with Gomez and Gionta......our young guys will not get the job done, we need 2nd line depth badly. I know Pouliot has the potential sooooo we could test him out there when he is healthy enough to play, but the season is almost at the halfway mark sooo we must solve our depth problem soon.

I absolutely cannot wait for Markov to get back! I believe that will make one of our d-men expendable and we may be able to package one of them off with Halak and get some help in our top 6.

and someone.......please please please.....tell me why Georges Laraque has a roster spot? I have given this a chance, but it's just getting old, he is actually useless and all he is doing is taking a spot from someone better. I can understand playing him in games Vs Toronto, or Boston, or Philly.....but other then that, take a *****in seat you big useless goof!

shiftycanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Little Nilan

Send a message via AIM to Little Nilan
A lot of you guys have skewed up versions of reality where the most vocal guys with the best public image make the best leaders and where big "names" can do a better job than someone with actual real world competence in his field.

Cammalleri is one of the last players I could see "leading" by example. He scores goals and that's nice, he's a good signing, but what kind of system are you going to build around him and what example will he show, outside of showing the younger guys how good he is at scoring goals?

Little Nilan is offline   Reply With Quote