HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Columbus Blue Jackets
Notices

JacketsTV?

View Poll Results: What do you think of Jackets TV
Interesting, Useful 4 30.77%
Indifferent 5 38.46%
Redundant to other media 0 0%
Don't watch 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old
12-19-2009, 04:49 PM
maverick27

vCash: 500
JacketsTV?

I was curious as to what other Jackets fans thought of the Blue Jackets website video.

I feel like they offer alot, but it seems like I don't use them for it because I get the same content, player interviews and press confernces and stuff, elsewhere (puckrakers, fso etc.)

Every now and then they have some interesting features like the player tattoos thing earlier this year. I'd like to see more of that and less of the game preview,review stuff. Like/dislike what they offer? indifferent to it? What kinds of things would you like to see?

maverick27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2009, 04:58 PM
kirsi

I wish they had more of the "interesting" stuff like about the tattoos, blunden's taping his stick video, etc. But I also watch the post-game videos there.

kirsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2009, 07:13 PM
leesmith
"We're NEVER Done!"

It's good, but there's SOOOO much more they could do with it.

leesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Skraut

Quote:
Originally Posted by leesmith View Post
It's good, but there's SOOOO much more they could do with it.
Agreed.

Starting with anything OTHER than the game level camera on goals. Replays PLEASE!!!!!! I want to see the reverse angle, I want to see the players hugging and celebrating, I want to see the skill that goes into some of these goals, but they all sort of blend together with the same game camera angle.

Skraut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2009, 07:58 PM
CBJSprague24
"Scoreboard, son."

I like the behind the scenes stuff. I'm not really interested as much in the player interviews, but I liked the At Home with the Blue Jackets features hosted by Danny Gare they had in the past. Watching KRuss & Boll hang out & having Brass just kinda wander into their place was funny. I wish they'd have kept all the old Opening Night videos, which were on there for a while.

I also liked the Danny Gare/Derick Brassard/Derek Dorsett shooting clinic from last year (which came about after Brass saw a highlight DVD of Gare's highlight goals & led Brass to ask him for help).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skraut View Post
Agreed.

Starting with anything OTHER than the game level camera on goals. Replays PLEASE!!!!!! I want to see the reverse angle, I want to see the players hugging and celebrating, I want to see the skill that goes into some of these goals, but they all sort of blend together with the same game camera angle.
They're getting better, showing the reverse angle & one or two additional angles on replays of selected goals. I think they showed three angles of Nash's SHG vs LA at Nationwide a few weeks ago.

CBJSprague24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-19-2009, 08:00 PM
Matthew
F.A.R.T on Mike Todd

Send a message via AIM to Matthew
Danny Gare's goofy segments provided a few chuckles.

New Bob is pretty good. It really seems like they dialed back on the content since they first started it. Thanks a lot, *insert politician you blame for the current economic situation here*.

Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote