HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rangers-Devils Tickets On 1/12?

Closed Thread

Old
12-21-2009, 09:21 AM
Ol Dirty Bstrd

vCash: 500
Rangers-Devils Tickets On 1/12?

Hi, I am a Devils fan and I come in peace. My father and brother are both lifelong Ranger fans so I dont harbor the hatred that some other Devils fans do.

I am trying to go to the Rangers-Devils game at the Garden on 1/12 with a decent number of people. I dont get to many games a year because of where I live. I am finding its much harder to get tickets to the Garden than it is the Rock (duh!).

I was wondering if anyone has cheap tickets (upper level) available for sale. The more tickets the better, hopefully between one of you guys and stub hub I can grab like 6 fairly close to each other. And I am going with mostly Ranger fans so you dont have to worry about Devil fans invading your building

Thanks guys! Best of luck the rest of the way.

Old
12-21-2009, 10:30 AM
Melrose_Jr.

vCash: 500
I'll ask people to PM you if they can help.

You should also check out the ticket sales thread though: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=663916

Closed Thread