HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Easton custom sticks???

Old
12-22-2009, 05:34 PM
wesott11

vCash: 500
Easton custom sticks???

About 2 years ago an Easton rep in so-cal sold me about 5 or 6 synergy pro stock sticks with Valere bure and they broke quick. The thing is, the blade was PERFECT for me... And I obviously won't find anymore of them...

So long story short will Easton custom make me custom sticks if I tell them it was bures old curve???

wesott11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 07:50 PM
Superstar Treatment

Send a message via AIM to Superstar Treatment
if you have one of the blades laying around your best shot is to either send it off to someone like christian or sher-wood and have them make you blades. If you post the blade someone might also be able to match it up to a retail or pro pattern of an active player so you might be able to find one of them.

Superstar Treatment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-22-2009, 09:15 PM
DevsFan84

I'm pretty sure Sher-Wood will do a single custom rm19 in any pattern you want if you have a copy of the blade. Should cost you around $200 to have it done if memory serves.

Edit: And yes, I think Easton will do that for any current model stick but I believe the minimum is 12.

DevsFan84 is offline   Reply With Quote