HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Phoenix Coyotes
Notices

Anders Eriksson Recalled; Schlemko Re-assigned

Old
12-22-2009, 05:28 PM
yakko

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1llua View Post
I would also, but the league, running a bankrupt team with the ownership situation still not resolved would probably beg to differ.
It's the same price as sitting in the press box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zz View Post
I can't imagine why the league would give a crap who goes where. It's not like the team budget is affected one bit. If a reassignment helps the team win, it can also drive up attendance and buyer interest. At this point, that's all Bettman should care about.
Exactly.

yakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2009, 04:26 AM
Komarov47

will he have a regular spot with the Yotes, i remember back in several year, Eriksson was considered in Detroit like the new Lidstrom. I don't know what happened with that guy, he's a good skater and he can shoot.

Komarov47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2009, 10:38 AM
pyregretzky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Big Bear View Post
will he have a regular spot with the Yotes, i remember back in several year, Eriksson was considered in Detroit like the new Lidstrom. I don't know what happened with that guy, he's a good skater and he can shoot.
Right now he is a stop gap until Sauer gets back. Once Sauer returns I think Eriksson will be the 7th dman unless he takes the job away from Vandermeer.

pyregretzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-24-2009, 11:55 AM
yakko

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyregretzky View Post
Right now he is a stop gap until Sauer gets back. Once Sauer returns I think Eriksson will be the 7th dman unless he takes the job away from Vandermeer.
I'd agree with this, except I can't imagine him taking Vandermeer's job. He's a sound, stable fill in for now. You have to imagine there will be more injuries on the blue line during the season, in which case he seems like he can fill in nicely as a sixth guy just holding down the fort during his shifts or late in games with a lead.

yakko is offline   Reply With Quote