HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Sean Avery Has a New Girlfriend Her Name is Hilary Rhoda (merged)

Old
12-28-2009, 03:33 AM
The Mouth

vCash: 500
Sean Avery Has a New Girlfriend Her Name is Hilary Rhoda (merged)

Sean Avery's new girlfriend Video, thanks to the HF poster who posted this story initially

http://www.rangercrisis.com

The Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 03:36 AM
FromTheSide

Send a message via AIM to FromTheSide Send a message via MSN to FromTheSide
She looks like that woman from just shoot me.....the daughter of the boss.

FromTheSide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 07:40 AM
shootthepuckfool*

Avery should worry less about women and more about trying to earn his ridiculous contract. I'm tired of Joe trying to make it seem like he's playing well. No he's not. He's been completely worthless offensively this season and his passing has been laughable. Not to mention he spends more time on his butt than Prucha did when he was here. I hope they get rid of him soon.

shootthepuckfool* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 07:52 AM
FOXHOUND*

Apparently she's friends with my friends sister...weird

FOXHOUND* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 07:55 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

Who cares about avery's girlfriend. Just as long as he's on the ice doing his JOB and this team continues to get points in the standings.

RGY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 07:58 AM
shootthepuckfool*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch View Post
Who cares about avery's girlfriend. Just as long as he's on the ice doing his JOB and this team continues to get points in the standings.
Is falling down, losing every battle in the corners and making passes that would make Betts passing look like Crosby's, doing his job?

Old
12-28-2009, 08:38 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootthepuckfool View Post
Is falling down, losing every battle in the corners and making passes that would make Betts passing look like Crosby's, doing his job?
I am one who is very blunt about the reality of what sean avery's game actually consists of and that he isnt a big point producer especially because he has a terrible shot that seems to more often than not miss the net, and in scoring areas.

However with that said, if you cannot see that avery has been very good lately, looking like the old avery, getting under the other teams skin giving the rangers momentum....then you must not be paying attention to the team on the ice.

RGY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 09:43 AM
King of cool
The winning hat

Remember, not that I'm in Gossip stuff and all but... Ain't this news 6 months old or something? I'd bet I already read about that last season.

King of cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 10:47 AM
Chimp

I would rather much see Avery scoring on the ice.

Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 11:26 AM
HockeyBurd*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagr68NYR94Leetch View Post
I am one who is very blunt about the reality of what sean avery's game actually consists of and that he isnt a big point producer especially because he has a terrible shot that seems to more often than not miss the net, and in scoring areas.

However with that said, if you cannot see that avery has been very good lately, looking like the old avery, getting under the other teams skin giving the rangers momentum....then you must not be paying attention to the team on the ice.
I'll go out on a limb and say that this guy wasn't too impressed with "old Avery" either.

HockeyBurd* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 11:39 AM
Avery316
guilty as charged

Well I guess we found out who the new player to rip on this week is, the list of names is just getting bigger and bigger, even though more than half our goals are scored when avery is on the ice....

Happy New Year

Avery316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 11:54 AM
Bleed Ranger Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikerichy35 View Post
Well I guess we found out who the new player to rip on this week is, the list of names is just getting bigger and bigger, even though more than half our goals are scored when avery is on the ice....

Happy New Year
I have no problem with Sean Avery as long as people recognize him for what he is.

A third liner with adequate, yet limited hockey skill and a special penchant for being a pest. Not to mention a bad habit of embarassingly going over that line shortly after he "finds his game"

If this team was good, I'd love a third line of Avery-Dubinsky-Callahan.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Avery316
guilty as charged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
I have no problem with Sean Avery as long as people recognize him for what he is.

A third liner with adequate, yet limited hockey skill and a special penchant for being a pest. Not to mention a bad habit of embarassingly going over that line shortly after he "finds his game"

Agreed. I think if more people thought this way it would be less embarrassing to be a ranger fan these days.

Avery316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 11:57 AM
Chimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post

That's the thing, I actually thought he had a little bit more skill than the ordinary third liner. He has shown hints of a good hand wrist shot in the past, adequate vision and adequate passing.

This season, he's been nothing more than an average third liner with the production of a 4th liner. I guess he stands in line with his ticket with all the other underachievers on this team.

Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 12:33 PM
SomE

Atta boy sean!!

SomE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 12:45 PM
Bluenote13
Believe In Henke

http://ginavivinetto.files.wordpress...3/rhoda_s1.jpg

Bluenote13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 12:53 PM
shootthepuckfool*

What can be seen with Avery's play is obvious. He just isn't very effective. Teams rarely take penalties against him any longer. If anything, he gets the penalty over the other team. His passing is sad. He is knocked on the ice constantly. He loses battle after battle in the corner. His PP play is poor. That's the reality of it. The announcers have been doing everything to kiss his fanny and compliment him and they are completely lost. They did the same thing with Rosival after he had a couple of decent games. They did the same thing with Callahan who had his head up his butt for the first 30 games.

Avery has been a huge disappointment this season and honestly, he's too small for what this team has to go against in the East.

Old
12-28-2009, 12:55 PM
lundy

Quote:
What can be seen with Avery's play is obvious. He just isn't very effective. Teams rarely take penalties against him any longer. If anything, he gets the penalty over the other team. His passing is sad. He is knocked on the ice constantly. He loses battle after battle in the corner. His PP play is poor. That's the reality of it. The announcers have been doing everything to kiss his fanny and compliment him and they are completely lost. They did the same thing with Rosival after he had a couple of decent games. They did the same thing with Callahan who had his head up his butt for the first 30 games.

Avery has been a huge disappointment this season and honestly, he's too small for what this team has to go against in the East.
I disagree with this. I think Avery has probably been one of the better players on the team for the past month or so. He had a bad start, and I think most of it can be attributed to the fact that Torts has sort of caged him.

But Avery has been adapting, and while he hasn't yet gotten some of those scrappy goals we're accustomed too, he has been feisty. I think he's been pretty good to be honest.

lundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Cynical TyranT
Son of a gun

Send a message via AIM to Cynical TyranT
she used to date Mark Sanchez.

Cynical TyranT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 04:40 PM
chip chipperson*

Quote:

his effort is there and if he was playing as poorly as you think why does torts give him shifts with gaborik. there was a stat before xmas that avery was on the ice for like 8 of the last 14 even strength goals. there are other guys on the team of play poorer than avery, be mad at them

chip chipperson* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 04:49 PM
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat

Quote:
Avery should worry less about women and more about trying to earn his ridiculous contract.
Relax we're only paying him $1.9 mil.... Dallas is paying the rest....

Sather would not have re-acquired him if we had to pay him the full $3.75 mil....

wolfgaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
12-28-2009, 05:09 PM
Radek27

Send a message via AIM to Radek27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimp View Post
I would rather much see Avery scoring on the ice.
Haha nice.

Radek27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 10:15 PM
The Mouth

Pictures Of Sean Avery and Girlfriend Hilary Rhoda Skating At Central Park Rink

Pictures taken of Sean and Hilary at the Ranger Xmas party Skating at Wollman Rink.

Ranger Crisis.com

The Mouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 10:22 PM
silverfish
KEVIN!

Rangers Crisis...or TMZ

silverfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
01-01-2010, 10:23 PM
we want cup